PDA

View Full Version : Search function

RayinNH
03-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Not sure where to put this. Today, using the search function this is what I get http://castboolits.gunloads.com/search.php?do=process and then a blank page. It also does this when not logged in. Is the search function not working or just something on my end...Ray

Well that wasn't supposed to be a link. This is what it says at the top of the blank page.

Blacksmith
03-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Works for me.

ElDorado
03-05-2012, 09:36 PM
It works OK for me, too.

oneokie
03-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Try clearing your browser cache. Cookies, Temp Internet files.

RayinNH
03-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Nolan I did as you said then tried the search function. I used search twice on things I knew I'd get hits, .45 Colt and then .308. Pages of stuff pop up, good. Then I tried what I'm looking for "Tula lead free primers" and I get a blank page with the above message. When search finds nothing it tells you, no matches found. This is just a blank page...Ray

ElDorado
03-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Ray-

I'm getting something similar when I search for the same thing, except I'm taken to a page with the following:

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
The website cannot display this page

Then if I refresh the page, I get the same thing you did.

When I search "Tula" it finds things.

When I search "Tula lead" it finds things.

When I search "Tula lead free" it finds things.

When I search "Tula lead free primers", then I get the error.

Just so you know you're not alone...

Jeff

runfiverun
03-06-2012, 04:43 AM
probably no threads on the tula lead free primers.
this one might come up now though.

RayinNH
03-06-2012, 04:39 PM
I'm asking because Graf's has Tula lead free primers for large rifle priced at $79.99/ 5000. Seems like a good price. In searching the web hits come from other chat room gun sites. Some have said they don't have the shelf life that regular primers do. I have some Herter's primers that are probably 30 or more years old. Not sure what a shorter shelf life is. Is it only ten instead of fifty, or is it three? I don't want to buy 20,000 if they'll be duds in a few years...Ray