PDA

View Full Version : Hot Lead & Blazing Stogies Manly Men's Rec Center now open

Idaho Sharpshooter
03-23-2007, 12:02 PM
It's finished!! Like a lot of you, I've wanted a separate facility to enjoy cigars and bullet casting/sizing-lubing in. Finally convinced the wife to let me take our tax refund and build a 10x19 foot shop next to the house for a new "Bullet Factory".

Built a gambrel dormer roof, with seven foot sidewalls and 140sq ft of loft space to store things in. My sister put new kitchen cabinets in so I have about sixteen feet of cupboards and counters to set in. Wired two exhaust fans in on a two outlet and switch set up that automatically turns the fan on and powers the outlets for my lead pots, an RCBS and a Lyman pair of 20 pounders and a Master Caster on the other one.

:castmine: [smilie=w: [smilie=w: [smilie=w:

Rich
DRSS

dubber123
03-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Rub it in why don't you! Sooo jealous.

R.M.
03-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Picture, we need pictures. :-D :mrgreen:

Pepe Ray
03-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Good for you! May I offer a suggestion? Thanks.
Of course if your an old fart like me ,you probably won't live long enough for it to matter, but if your a youngster, do this.
Get a dispenser of hand cleaner (pump dispenser preferably) and a roll of paper towels and put them both in a cupboard away from easy contamination. Store your stogie matches (never light a good cigar with gas flame) with the cleaning stuff so you wont forget to CLEAN YOUR HANDS before you handle your smokes.
Pepe Ray

obssd1958
03-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Okay Rich - when's the "HLBSMMRC" warming party??

Congratulations!:drinks: I can't wait to see it!

Don

Four Fingers of Death
03-23-2007, 06:57 PM
I thought I could squeeze the fiscal fiend for a good refund!