PDA

View Full Version : What do I use now?

A Nimrod
03-22-2007, 02:07 PM
All Traditional & Modern {inlines} Shooters Ha wake up we need to get it together. Get your head out of yur ARSES while we are bickering about prb and sabots , prb dont have enough poop to kill a deer and sabots kill at 250 yds ............ the polititions {Bradey Bill} are banning the LEAD we are using to hunt with just go to google and type in { LEAD BAN } it is happening right under our noses but we have them so far up in the air we cant see what is under it. In kalifornia they are starting to ban lead over a buzzard {Condor} and wanting to ban it state wide other states are thinking of doing it . If that happens how many others States will do the same? I have vented enought for today, think about what I have just said.

A Nimrod

PS we need spell check :-)

Slamfire
04-06-2007, 02:07 AM
Why don't cha move away from there, Jed? Them Beverly Hills ain't a good place to live, ain't no squirrels. [smilie=1:

R.M.
04-06-2007, 03:04 AM
Nimrod, I hear what you're saying, and I'm not trying to start, or continue the Traditional/In-Line thing. I will admit that I am a traditionalist, but I do own a couple of in-lines.
On the cover of a recent magazine, Shooting Times possibly, there was in bold letters something to the effect of "Knight's soandso muzzleloader guarentied 2 inches at 250 yards" I'm going by memory here, and it ain't all that great, but you get my drift.
Things like that just make the gap between the 2 sides wider, when we should be trying to narrow it.
You're right, when you say we need to get together and quit our bickering before they take advantage of our difference of opinion. It's just like the "Zumbo" deal. We must stick together.

I'm done ranting, but thanks for listening.
And yes, we need spell check.
R.M.

obssd1958
04-06-2007, 10:07 AM
A Nimrod and R.M.,

(This only applies if you use Internet Explorer)
In the upper right corner of the "post a reply" frame, there is a symbol for spell check (ABC with a check mark underneath). If you click on the symbol, a window will pop up saying you need to download iespell. Click on okay and a new window will pop up asking which server you want to download from. I chose cnet.com because it was one I was familiar with. Click on Download now. Choose run when asked (twice I think), and let it install the program into the directory that it suggests. Close out all open Internet Explorer windows. Open a new window and the next time you need to use spell check, just click on the symbol in the corner or right click in the text window and choose "check spelling"!!

Disclaimer:
This is not PROFESSIONAL help! I just went through the steps outlined above to get the spell checker for myself, and thought I would pass it along! :drinks:

Good luck!

Don

madcaster
04-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Sir OBSSD1958,
Spelchek on Hillbilly cumpewters are set to hour larnin",so theys a weazon we nevr mizspewl anithing!
LoL,
Jeff.