PDA

View Full Version : Info or Eric

Willyp
03-01-2012, 01:57 AM
the hollow point man? Where and what does he do for moulds? Does he open up small casting moulds? Is it worth the cost?????

stubshaft
03-01-2012, 02:23 AM
Erik will open molds that are too small, repair broken molds and add cramer or standard pins with mods to existing molds. Whether or not it is worth it is up to you. I have had him work on a couple of molds for me and his work was superb. I will not lie to you and tell you that he is cheap, in fact for a couple of dollars more you can probably have a custom mold made for you. This will NOT be a HP mold though.

www.hollowpointmold.com

Max Brand
03-01-2012, 03:42 AM
I agree with stubshaft, Erik does quality work. Just take a look at his website for some examples then shoot him an email or give him a call and tell him what you need done. He's a really nice guy to boot.

Max

Willyp
03-01-2012, 03:42 AM
I went to Eriks sight and the prices don't seem at all high! Now i'm thinking?????

geargnasher
03-01-2012, 01:38 PM
When you get a good idea of what you'd like done, give Erik a call or email and talk with him. After the two of you get your project worked out he'll give you his shipping address.

Gear

fredj338
03-01-2012, 09:10 PM
I went to Eriks sight and the prices don't seem at all high! Now i'm thinking?????

IMO, Erik's prices are really cheap considering the level of work he does. A good guy to work with to if you have something out of the ordinary.

tomme boy
03-01-2012, 09:55 PM
His shipping addres is on the website. Just have to look for it.