PDA

View Full Version : no more weapons

ubetcha
02-25-2012, 09:56 AM
I just recieved an email from the NRA about a sign the President of Mexico put along the US/Mex board that reads "NO MORE WEAPONS".In that case ,the US should put a sign on this side reading "NO MORE DRUGS OR ILLEGALS"

Blammer
02-25-2012, 12:07 PM
That's too funny!

DragoonDrake
02-25-2012, 12:52 PM
I think it would be hard to make a sign the way the Mexicans did though. I mean for our side, with our message.

Sonnypie
02-25-2012, 01:06 PM
I think they should just make a 5 mile wide open range along the US side of the border.
With bench rests every 1/4 mile or so.
If anything moves out there, it's a target, have fun boys!
Nothing would put the Fear of God in their dope smuggling faster than seeing a fellow "mule" with his head gone.

Probably work a whole lot better than Obama signs.

http://www.greatsataninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/BLM-Warning-Sign1.jpg

But then, that would be too logical.

sig2009
02-25-2012, 01:32 PM
I just recieved an email from the NRA about a sign the President of Mexico put along the US/Mex board that reads "NO MORE WEAPONS".In that case ,the US should put a sign on this side reading "NO MORE DRUGS OR ILLEGALS"

The Anti-Christ in the White House doesn't have the stones to do it!

runfiverun
02-25-2012, 02:11 PM
well i'm pretty sure the sign will work fine.
they work everywhere else.
look at the traffic control signs we follow every day.
and the ones at the stores we frequent.

we should put one up letting them know we are broke and there are no job's available.
that would stem more traffic than anything else except the benches on top of the ridges.

Katya Mullethov
02-25-2012, 05:11 PM
After years of listening to him repeatedly , publicly , and most vociferously accuse the" iron river" of US guns for Mexico's problems , I was less than surprised and more than a little relieved when it abruptly stopped the night of Brian Terry's death .

Apparently , the official period of mourning is over .

azjohn
02-26-2012, 10:34 AM
Hear what you are saying. I live in the (war zone) about 10 miles north of where agent Terry was killed. I have the Border Patrol and sheriff's phone#'s on my phone and have had to call them when I'm out shooting. Be safe!!

white eagle
02-26-2012, 12:48 PM
I am with you sonny pie
if they had a few of their buddies hanging around
seems they might think a bit differently

a.squibload
02-28-2012, 03:36 AM
I think they should just make a 5 mile wide open range along the US side of the border...

Great idea BUT...

that strip should be on the OTHER side of the river!

If they complain we make it 10 miles, then 15,...

Y2K
02-29-2012, 01:26 PM
This looks like a great idea---BUT the drug runners and criminals are probably(?) better armed than we as law-abiding citizens are. Kinda like a .22 against a .45!!!

W.R.Buchanan
02-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Y2K: Do not underestimate the power of the armed citizen. I have guys at my gun club who have shot .25" groups at 600 yds and done it consistantly.

Our local SWAT guys with their $8,000 rifles can't even hit the target at 600 yards.

Nothing would stop illegals faster than being shot at. You don't even have to hit them, but hitting a few would make it so they know you mean business.

Also that sign on our side just needs to read No more Mexicans!

I have a very dim view on this subject as I have watched the Democrats ruin my state by catering to and allowing the mexican population endless special privilage, all in the name of future votes.

Why does a ballot need to be Bi-lingual? if you can't speak and read Engilsh you can't vote right? Not here! They are doing the damndest to allow all of the illegals to vote in local elections which will pave the way for them voting in the general election too.

Our state went over 50% 'latino' in the year 2000. It is now over 60% just 10 years later.

My vote means nothing here.

If I could, I would move in a second. Too many things holding me here.

Word to the wise,,, guys if you see this type of thing happening in your state you need to nip it in the bud and forcably remove any politician who is promoting it.

Randy

odfairfaxsub
02-29-2012, 08:49 PM
id shoot some if theyd' let me. i think we should have the right to defend our border from illegals. the only thing is if a citizen or a legal was out hunting rabbits or something and they accidently got shot then this would be the worst idea ever

edler7
02-29-2012, 09:00 PM
The letters on the sign are made from crushed guns. Saw the clip on Fox, they had them lined up and ran over them with a steamroller.

Looked like some real beater guns they were smashing.

DRNurse1
03-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Making our sign from illegals and drugs...kill zone 5 miles wide North (or South) of the border...managing the political climate in the citizen's favor...Great ideas but how do we do it?

Shiloh
03-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Both will be as worthless as the other.

Shiloh

DWM
03-01-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm in Europe , I can't understand the problem , but I think if the americans don't buy drugs the mexicans maybe pass chile and jalapeņos for profit .... IMHO they pass what the americans want....

GREENCOUNTYPETE
03-01-2012, 04:21 PM
I'm in Europe , I can't understand the problem , but I think if the americans don't buy drugs the mexicans maybe pass chile and jalapeņos for profit .... IMHO they pass what the americans want....

it is a multi part problem

part 1 Mexico treats it's people like dog sh-t they can live in very bad conditions or try and come here and make a better life illegally

part 2 it is a 17 billion dollar industry wiring money to back to Mexico , nearly 10 percent of the GDP of Mexico comes from illegals and some legals wiring money home

Part 3 greed and liability cause many American businesses to hire Illegals they are disposable people , because they are undocumented if you have them work in dirty , dangerous , hazardous or inhumane conditions who will they complain to , they can be worked harder an longer than it is legal to work a documented employee , and in conditions that will cause them serious health issues

many years ago when i was in construction there was a sand blasting outfit that hired almost all illegals , they provided them with no safety gear , so there would be illegals sand blasting all day with a pair of sunglasses and a bandana over their face they would inhale lots of stuff that no educated person who wanted to live would inhale , but they hired new crews of illegals every season.

part 4 our own government was recently involved with running arms over the boarder in what they thought was going to work out to be a big sting operation it didn't work they potentially sent more new guns across the border than would have made it in years.

part 5 likewise the Mexican army at one point took all the guns away from the local police departments in several cities in northern Mexico because they were loosing guns faster that they could be replaced , and they kept turning up in cartel hands some corruption some it was just an easy place to steal them form i suppose not completely sure.

part 6 many people thing that the hole border is us government owned , this is untrue there are many ranches that in some cases extend to both sides of the border , there is even a Indian reservation that extends to both sides of the border and that tribe has a sort of dual citizenship.

part 7 many many Illegals get here and have kids , some dispute whether their children are US citizens because they were born here often they are given US citizenship by the state they are born in.

part 8 many politicians see un or under educated illegals or first generation legals as a good source of votes in the very near future , they work hard to make sure that Illegals can vote or that their first generation legals will vote for them and their political party.

this could keep going on

what it will come down to is making the penalties on companies or individuals, hiring Illegals ho high that it is less expensive to hire legal workers.
but remember that greed factor it is very powerful whole industries survive on the exploit of illegal labor they have have a lot of money to lobby against the strict laws that would cost them the loss of their labor also plays in the politicians who are looking for the illegal vote or the vote of their children

Illegal immigrants are a problem not just near the border but clear to the Canadian boarder and from cost to coast

because in part to the freedoms we enjoy as Americans , and our laws being set up in such a way that you don't need to show proof of id for many thing s, we are free to move from state to state without being stopped like you would moving form country to country in Europe , and the checks and balances we place on police to keep them in line it does allow Illegals to move around more easily

we aren't going to give up our freedoms for some momentary decline in Illegals they have been a problem for nearly a hundred years , it is just that transportation got better so they could move around the country more easily.

again politicians left open ways Illegals could get drivers licenses and such for many years building their future constituency

new laws with voter id while being challenged , are taking hold in many places here in Wisconsin you now need to show a valid birth certificate to gain the ID necessary to vote.
this is not without it's problems , many Blacks born in the south 40+ years ago weren't born in hospitals and many have no identification or birth certificate what needs to happen is for those people to go before a judge who will ask them some questions and determine if they were in fact born in the USA and write them out a birth certificate back to politicians not wanting to disenfranchise poor minority voters , they argue again these laws

as for drugs addicts are addicts they exist in every country they have nothing to live for they are in fact killing themselves but laws don't stop them the idea that they are crating other issues is irrelevant to them some care most likely don't they can't even stop themselves form killing thier own body they arn't going to help with anyone elses issues and i understand Europe is not without it's drug issues either

that may give you some idea of what the issue is.

leadman
03-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Last night the wife and I were watching the local news and the segment on Az trying to start up it's own militia. Told the wife this would give me something to do in my retirement now. She laughed.
Sit up on a hill 600 yards away and put rounds in front of anyone heading north. I'd even supply the ammo and as long as the militia supplied food I'd be set.

Could have the bench also be set up for reloading and casting as well a shooting.

mpmarty
03-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Back in the 1930s my father worked part time as a "border sniper" along the Rio Grande. He got paid for taking care of the migration.

41 mag fan
03-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Last night the wife and I were watching the local news and the segment on Az trying to start up it's own militia. Told the wife this would give me something to do in my retirement now. She laughed.
Sit up on a hill 600 yards away and put rounds in front of anyone heading north. I'd even supply the ammo and as long as the militia supplied food I'd be set.

Could have the bench also be set up for reloading and casting as well a shooting.

I LIKE THAT THOUGHT!!! Who needs Sandals or the Arnold Palmer golf courses.
I wouldn't even ask for food.....I get hungry, I'd call Papa Johns delivery!! :lol:

Back in the 1930s my father worked part time as a "border sniper" along the Rio Grande. He got paid for taking care of the migration.

Man them were the good ole days, when the government had a backbone.