PDA

View Full Version : Someone order a CH cannalure tool?

BT Sniper
02-23-2012, 03:53 PM
I have a Ch cannalure tool here ready to ship and I can't seem to find the post from whom sent me a request for this tool. I'm sure in time I could find it but I figured I would send out the request here instead to save me some time.

If you could let me know who it was and copy your request to me I'll get you your bill and get it all boxed up for you.

For those of you that might be interested in one of these tools I can offer it for $72 shipped after %10 discount.

Thanks

BT

GRUMPA
02-23-2012, 04:52 PM
BT I think it was bobthenailer, that's just a guess. He PM'd me about it awhile back and I told him to PM you.

BT Sniper
02-23-2012, 05:46 PM
I see his mention of lookign for a cannalure tool. Think there was someone else that contacted me too requestioning one. Bob didn't send me a PM yet that I saw. On a side note though I love the handle. "Bob the nailer" one of the greatest story charicters yet! I love all of Steven Hunter's books especially Bob Lee Swager novels! All good reads!

Still looking for the one that inquired with me about this cannalure tool.

Thanks

BT

GRUMPA
02-23-2012, 07:51 PM
BT I think you need to have a Serious talk with your Secretary about keeping accurate records.

khamill2000
02-23-2012, 08:07 PM
If its cheap, I'll pretend it was me

Hardcast416taylor
02-23-2012, 09:22 PM
I sold one of these fine tools here recently to a fellow site follower. Wish I had a half dozen more of them for all the PM`s I got about it.Robert

BT Sniper
02-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Well I don't know about cheap but I can get brand new CH cannalure tools to your door for $72 shipped.

I'm still tracking down who it was. I think it may have been in an unrealted conversation or buried in my 2600+ pms.

I can always order more at any time so I am positive I will be able to get one of these tools in anyone's hands that want's one in short order.

BT

BT Sniper
02-24-2012, 01:08 AM
Found it!

scarry scarney I have your cannalure tool ready to ship. I'll send you PM.

For anyone else interested just let me know I'll order up as many as you all like. Just send me a PM or reply here.

Thanks

BT

Lizard333
02-24-2012, 10:32 AM
When will your next order be? I would like to get one with your next order. Thanks!

BT Sniper
02-24-2012, 11:45 AM
couple weeks or less depending on demand

mold maker
02-24-2012, 03:24 PM
You hadn't made the offer when I had to have one. Mounted mine on a piece of lumber that fits inside a 50 cal ammo can. That keeps all the goodies together and safe from the creeping red crud. I did the same with my Cabin Tree Tester.
Those are tools you wont use everyday, an it keeps them handy, but not in the way.

Methuselah3
03-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Reminds me of the Staples ad on TV where Dave is the man for all the tasks. Maybe BT needs an EASY button.LOL.
:groner:

BT I think you need to have a Serious talk with your Secretary about keeping accurate records.