PDA

View Full Version : Sent the wife out again!

Defcon-One
02-16-2012, 06:28 PM
I gave my wife two empty five gallon buckets the other day because she was off on one of her business related road trips. (She was gonna be passing some of her secret tire places and I figured, what the heck.)

She came back yesterday with three buckets of wheel weights. Total haul was 198 lbs. of Clip-on WW, 20+ lbs. of Stick-on WW and 6 lbs. of Zincers. The rest was trash. Oh, and one free 5 gallon bucket which I will have her return next trip!

So, I asked her how much she had to pay for them and she said $20. So I gave her $60.00 cash, thinking she meant $20 per bucket. She say no, $20 Total, for all three buckets. That is my kind of deal.

They filled them and loaded them into the back of the SUV for her. All I had to do was unload them, give her the $20 and sort them!

I keep telling you guys, send out the women, they can score lead better than any guy can. I guarantee it!

para45lda
02-16-2012, 06:34 PM
I think I want to see a picture of your wife!!

:kidding:

Nice haul.

Wes

Ronbo256
02-16-2012, 06:39 PM
You ever consider renting your wife out to us single lead scroungers? I'll give her a 25% profit!

jlm223
02-16-2012, 06:43 PM
I can see that, how can you say no to a woman.

Defcon-One
02-16-2012, 06:44 PM
I think I want to see a picture of your wife!!

She has a great personality and really big uh, smile! :shock:

You ever consider renting your wife out to us single lead scroungers? I'll give her a 25% profit!

Sorry, she is not for rent, at least not for $5.00!

I can see that, how can you say no to a woman.

Easy just say it, then duck fast!

She is my secret weapon! A darn good shot, too!

Roger Ronas
02-16-2012, 07:14 PM
I'm to busy hunting for lead to search for a woman like that.
I need to rethink this: and get the girl first, then she can score the lead. Probably find more lead that way. LOL

Roger

beastybronco
02-16-2012, 11:15 PM
LOL!! My wife is like that too. She can go to a place that would charge me 50 bucks for a bucket and she can get it for free on the same day!!

Bulldogger
02-17-2012, 09:58 AM
All this time I've been scrounging for lead and trying to find good deals when it sounds like I should have been looking for a woman who will scrounge lead for me instead!

You say she's a great shot. I suppose she's a great cook too? Go ahead, admit it, rub it in.

BDGR

(She got a sister/cousin in the DC area, 28-38?)

KYCaster
02-17-2012, 07:20 PM
All this time I've been scrounging for lead and trying to find good deals when it sounds like I should have been looking for a woman who will scrounge lead for me instead!

You say she's a great shot. I suppose she's a great cook too? Go ahead, admit it, rub it in.

BDGR

Does she have a bass boat?

Jerry

SlowSmokeN
02-17-2012, 10:37 PM
I'm to busy hunting for lead to search for a woman like that.
I need to rethink this: and get the girl first, then she can score the lead. Probably find more lead that way. LOL

Roger

She will cost you 1,000 times the price of lead.

Rooster
02-18-2012, 01:13 AM
Pix of lead and the bass boat!

Roger Ronas
02-18-2012, 01:55 AM
She will cost you 1,000 times the price of lead.

Already had one that did that, you'd think I'd learn.

Rog

Defcon-One
02-18-2012, 10:15 AM

BDGR

Gonna cheer you up. Close to the worst cook that I ever met. When I met her she did not even own a pan!

She has learned a lot in our years together, but she doesn't like to cook so she'll never be very good at it!

Defcon-One
02-18-2012, 10:19 AM
Pix of lead and the bass boat!

Close enough?:
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/imagehosting/thum_178454f3fb376aa5e9.jpg (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=4007)

Lead gets made into 5 lb. bars pretty quick:
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/imagehosting/thum_178454ddc3b0731fb9.jpg (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=950)

To be fair, I probably should post some pics of her burnt food as well!

Janoosh
02-18-2012, 02:00 PM
I am seriously jealous. I need to find a woman like that. What I'm finding in NY is ALL high maintenence. I can get around the cooking part. Just teach her to cook one meal well. And she scrounges WW. Impressive! LoL

mold maker
02-18-2012, 04:09 PM
Somebody with a wife like that is beating me to all my sources. I ain't getting zip. They even took my provided bucket.

Your not in NC are ya????

Rooster
02-18-2012, 11:36 PM
You could use that boat for Kingfish! :p Do not catch and release that one my friend.