PDA

View Full Version : Calling Lar45!!

MSGO-Hammer
02-13-2012, 06:47 PM
Anyone heard from Lar45 lately? I sent him an email through his website inquiring about Car. Red middle of last week, and send him a PM thru this site Friday morning and have not heard back from him. Anybody know anything?

Hammer

tanstafl10
02-13-2012, 07:05 PM
be patient, took awhile, but he got back to me......
-
-
this was the tail end of last week!

MSGO-Hammer
02-13-2012, 08:44 PM
Ok. Just wondered if things were ok.

canyon-ghost
02-13-2012, 08:57 PM
They just shipped my lube. Things will go along quick enough.

MSGO-Hammer
02-13-2012, 09:15 PM
They just shipped my lube. Things will go along quick enough.

I haven't made an order yet. I was inquiring about a small buy I have going on my site. Looking like about a 150 stick order. I reckon he will be along soon!!

Thanks yall.

Hammer

taminsong
02-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Don't worry, if you got some orders, it will come.

I've been worried before when one month and 2 weeks and still my order doesn't show up in the post office. Sent him an email and his wife told me that it was sent.

Couple of days later, it showed up in the post office with thorn packaging and a noticed from USPS that my package was damaged in their care and were asking for my understanding! lol!
Maybe some curious hands get into it thinking it was some kind of candies or chocolates!

Man, Carnauba Red smells delicious!

geargnasher
02-14-2012, 01:04 AM
I have a dim memory of a post from a month or two ago that they were moving home and operations to Arkansas, so if that's right they've probably been pretty busy!

Gear

runfiverun
02-14-2012, 01:35 AM
they are moving they should be there but who knows if he's all unpacked yet.
wish i'd knew i would have stopped by and helped.
woulda got another hundred sticks of lube too, i'm down to about 35 sticks of red..

Shiloh
02-14-2012, 11:20 AM
This man and his family are as good as gold. You have no worries.

Shiloh

MSGO-Hammer
02-16-2012, 08:05 PM
Yeah, he got back to me yesterday. Did not know he was in process of moving. All is well!

lar45
02-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Hi everybody. Glenn here.
sorry if things have been a little slow lately. We are up and running, lots of orders comeing in- thanks much :)

We ordered a new shop(28x40) to be built at the new home in Arkansas, it was supposed to be done when we got there in November. We we showed up, all that was done was the footings were dug :( A bunch of stuff had to go to storage and I setup working in a small barn out back.
The shop is just now getting finished. Now I just need to trench power over and wire it. Hopefully I can get that done inbetween getting lube orders shipped.

We picked up some of Ranger Rick's large bullet molds for my 13yo Son, he is now casting bullets to earn money to go to the national Boy Scout Jamboree. He's an Eagle Scout already (proud Dad needs to brag sometimes, lol)

Thanks again for all of your bussiness and support :)

DukeInFlorida
02-22-2012, 05:45 PM
Glenn,

GLad all is well.

JUst make sure you and your son are covered with a Class 6 license for manufacturing and SELLING boolits

fishnbob
02-22-2012, 06:29 PM
An Eagle Scout at 13 years old is something to brag about and be proud of. Way to go!

shootinxd
02-23-2012, 08:32 AM
Our kids are our future.Nothing wrong with a little braggin.