PDA

View Full Version : Boy I Really Screwed up...

PatMarlin
03-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Last couple of weeks my wife and I had caught a bad flu bug, and it's probably one of the worst I've ever had.

In the mean time, I had placed one of my LBT molds (452 200 WFN) for sale on eBay. The guy paid right away with PayPal, and I was so eager to make sure he got his mold right away, I boxed it up and had a neighbor drop it at the post office.

Well come to find out I was so out of it, I sent him the wrong LBT.. :roll:

Now the guy hasn't returned my emails as yet, and I've offered to send him payment for all shipping costs of the return, so I can get it back and send him the right mold.

This really hurts as I only own 2 LBT's and the one I sent is my pet for my 45 colt etc a 455 320 LFN.

Any one got any ideas?

He has all positive feedbacks on eBay.

Now that I'm over the flu, I feel sick all over again.. :roll:

IcerUSA
03-16-2007, 10:47 AM
Did you contact eBay ? They may try to help. Did the person have a phone number in his Bio ? Or try to get it from the operator for his address !

Hope you can get it straightend out.

No_1
03-16-2007, 12:00 PM
I did an internet search and came up with a phone #. PM sent. If it is correct ( I am sure it is) does that mean I get a finders fee? Just kidding buddy, good luck!

Robert

trk
03-16-2007, 01:09 PM
I used to live in Des Moines. If I was still there, I'd go knock on his door.

A bit far from Virginia though.

PatMarlin
03-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Hooray. He finally got back to me, and is shipping it back.

Thanks much fellas for your input. Looks like there will be a good ending here... :drinks:

hiram
03-16-2007, 04:28 PM
There was a place on ebay where you can request the phone number. It is given to you and an email is sent to the other party informing him that his phone number was made available.

hiram
03-16-2007, 04:30 PM
This might be it:

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/AdvSearch?sofindtype=10

Bret4207
03-17-2007, 09:13 AM
When he sends it back Pat, it would be a good idea to leave that in his feedback. Thats as much of an atta-boy as you get on Ebay.

imashooter2
03-17-2007, 10:38 AM
Might be nice to take his name and address out of your first post too...

PatMarlin
03-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Yeah I meant to take his addy off yesterday and got sided tracked. He even offered to pay the return shipping.

For the very most part- our industry has some great folks. The only time I've been burned on an internet deal was from some other area. Never from gun folks. Us evil gun owners.. :roll: