PDA

View Full Version : LRML Newsletter: The Wind Is Your Friend

ResearchPress
02-08-2012, 03:45 PM
The inaugural issue of a newsletter dedicated to Long Range Muzzle Loading (LRML) is now available. It's been circulated by email by US Team member Dave Munch and put together by shooters. Hopefully those that take part in the sport will share enough reports, news and information to keep it interesting. It will also enable the sharing of knowledge through questions and answers. I posted a link to the first issue on my blog. Go to: The Wind Is Your Friend (http://researchpressuk.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/lrml-newsletter-the-wind-is-your-friend/)

David

DIRT Farmer
02-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Good news letter David, got mine direct. I thank them for putting iit togather.

Boz330
02-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Dave is a really good guy and promoter of the LRMLs, not to mention a tough competitor.

He puts on a mid range match at Miami Rifle and Pistol east of Cincinnati in July. It is also open to BPCRs as well. Anyone interested in this type of competition but afraid to get your feet wet, this is a good match to do it. There are serious shooters there but all of them are more than willing to help and it isn't a high pressure match. There will probably be 4 or 5 of the US team there.

Bob