PDA

View Full Version : Lee customer service

02-07-2012, 07:19 AM
I recently bought a size and lube kit, when I tried to use it, the bullet punch was missing. I e-mailed them on Thursday and got the new punch on Monday, at no cost.

Jbuck
02-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Glad to hear they are taking care of you. With mass production mistakes are bound to happen, the only difference between a good company and one that is not so good is the way they handle the situation after they do. I also just had a good response from Winchester Olin reference an issue with some new brass. Hats off to Lee and Winchester in these two cases.

BoolitSchuuter
02-08-2012, 09:47 AM
I just bought a Loadmaster kit set up for 223. Found the decapper clamp had been cross threaded in the sizing die. Informed them of the problem, they asked for a picture. Sent the picture, the new clamp is on the way. I can't wait to get this beast crankin' out ammo.

:guntootsmiley:

nathan619
02-08-2012, 01:57 PM
I broke the metal piece that the wood handle slides on on my 6 bullet mold. I called them and they asked no questions and sent it to me in the mail.

Can't complain about that.

jimkim
02-08-2012, 04:54 PM
I broke a sprue plate screw, and they sent the lever by mistake. I sent an email this morning, and they mailed the screw this afternoon. :coffee:

Lee, RCBS, Dillon, Hornady, and MEC have all done right by me. Lyman is the only one with which I have had a bad experience. :violin:

Cowboy T
02-09-2012, 11:24 PM
I've got to hand it to Lee. Their customer service is actually pretty darn good. Too bad Pat Klessig has moved on, but I'm sure they got someone good to fill his shoes.

milprileb
02-10-2012, 09:03 AM
I think Lyman is on hard times as they are a bit nickle nosed about
fixing or replacing things at times. Lee has been as responsive as
RCBS, Hornady and Dillon regarding backing up products I have bought.