PDA

View Full Version : Burned some powder w/Felix & Friends today

Rusty W
02-04-2012, 09:37 PM
A little cold & windy today but we didn't let that stop us from having a good time. Shot some 45's both acp & colt, & a couple 32's, mag & fed mag. Even got to bust a few water bottles w/the .221 fireball. Felix popped a couple w/the Kimber 45...saying the whole time he isn't a good shot w/a pistol, uhh huh...right. He also hit a 16" round metal swinging target at 193yds. It's a fixed sight Ruger single six, birdshead grip. Not too shabby for being a poor pistol shot. A good time was had by all. My girlfriend (a new shooter) shot a little, she's still nervous about guns but is getting better. My neighbors came over & shot a little, when they heard all the racket they wanted to join in the fun too. I got to pick Felix's brain about cast boolets for the fireball and we now have a plan of attack for it. Just have to get a sizer & cast some boolets now...man them 22's are little bitty. Can't wait till warmer weather & burn some more powder w/some good friends.
Thanks Felix :) You and Radar are welcome back anytime.

A pic of the 193yd gun.
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/RWoolever/32%20mag%20Single%20Sixes/32xtps041-1.jpg

Dark Helmet
02-04-2012, 11:22 PM
I keep trying to tell folks how accurate mine is...[smilie=w:

stubshaft
02-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Good to hear that Felix is up and about again. One day he'll learn to shoot a handgun.LOL

1Shirt
02-12-2012, 12:01 PM
There are a number of folks on this forum that I would like to meet and shoot with, have a cup of coffee with, and or just shoot the breeze with. They include Beagle, Ben, Felix, KCSO, 44Man,Bret,Larry Gibson, and a few others that I can't think of off the top of the head.
1Shirt!:coffeecom