PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga, TN?

BD
01-31-2012, 06:08 PM
Anyone live in the area? I may be on a short job in the Red Bank area till summer. Ranges? Hog Hunting opportunities?
BD

Recluse
01-31-2012, 06:10 PM
One of my buddies in the Air Force was from Chattanooga and invited us back for a visit one fall.

Beautiful with some of the greatest people God put on this Earth.

:coffee:

yancey
01-31-2012, 06:47 PM
Hey Bd, Im 2 miles from Chattanooga and work there also. There are a few ranges in the area and one just a few min. from Red Bank. Give me a shout when you get down this way and we will put some lead down range.

Yancey

Beau Cassidy
01-31-2012, 10:38 PM
I used to date a girl who lived there. A lot of folks call it Red Bankistan. Lots of photo cameras. I wasn't crazy about the place. It is close to Chickamauga Lake which has good fishing. Sportsman's Warehouse is a great place to buy powder. I used to buy about 3 8 lb kegs a month when I had to go down and play Army. For some reason the trip to Chattanooga cost me money....

Rick N Bama
02-01-2012, 07:37 AM
Got a great BBQ Restaurant there named "Sticky Fingers" Get the ribs, they're the best I've ever ate!

Rick

44fanatic
02-01-2012, 03:18 PM
The hog hunting will be almost non exsistent unless you know someone who owns land and can allow you to hunt. TWRA changed the regs this past year

http://www.tn.gov/twra/feralhog.html

As far as ranges, Im clueless on that side of the state, live north of Nashville.