PDA

View Full Version : "Reloading shotgun shells" with Hollywood press

tuner
01-29-2012, 09:08 AM
"Reloading shotgun shells" with Hollywood press
I just got a set of 12 GA dies for my Hollywood and I 'm missing the part pictured below. Can anyone tell me or send me the instructions on how to use these dies? I think I have most of it worked out - but setting the WAD still is unclear.

Thanks
JB

http://www.bowtools.com/Hollywood-12.jpg

This is My Press
http://www.bowtools.com/Hollywood-17.jpg

Shotshell Dies I got

http://www.bowtools.com/Hollywood-14.jpg

http://www.bowtools.com/Hollywood-15.jpg

http://www.bowtools.com/Hollywood-16.jpg

winelover
01-29-2012, 10:26 AM
I'm in the same boat! But, without a paddle. :holysheep To top if off, I have never reloaded a single shotshell or seen it done.

I don't have the part your missing, either.:confused:

Here's mine.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/imagehosting/thum_91704f2584e97040a.jpg (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=3647)

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/imagehosting/thum_91704f25855be78d2.jpg (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=3648)

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/imagehosting/thum_91704f2585a0111ce.jpg (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=3649)

Winelover

Pressman
01-29-2012, 07:02 PM
I have Herter's and Lachmiller shotshell die instructions. They are a lot like Hollywood, though differences could be encountered.

The instructions are available as a PDF for the asking.
PM me with your email addy.
Ken

seagiant
01-31-2012, 10:03 AM
Hi,
Jeez,I'm drooling on the keyboard! I love reloading shotshells with old equipment! I just got this CH 907 Shellmaster from Randy Buchanan in a deal. Not alot of info but it makes a sweet shell and a 12 and 20 guage die setup came with it. Have not even had a chance to get a base on it but it is turning out to be one of the most enjoyable presses to play with. If you guys can get all your parts together I'm sure you will enjoy it! Keep us informed

winelover
01-31-2012, 10:41 AM
Tuner: There is a Hollywood on E-bay (Item number: 220944155402) that shows the part you a asking about.

Winelover

W.R.Buchanan
01-31-2012, 03:24 PM
Greg: good to see the C&H mounted on a bench. It is a nice one.

Tuner: If you are serious about loading shotshells I would suggest any of the numerous single stage shot shell presses out there as a better alternative to the Hollywood.

The Hollywood setup is a machine that can,,, with enough effort, produce a shotshell.

However producing many is another story entirely. Even a hammer driven Lee loader hand tool would be faster, and probably produce a better product too.

The sequence of events for loading a shotshell is as follows;

1. deprime and size the hull. Usually done in the same die so if you have one that has a depriming punch in it it will probably size the base of the hull too.

2. Reprime the hull. There will be some type of holder for the primer which will be pushed up into the case from the bottom.

3. Charge the case with powder. Done with one of the powder measures.

4. Insert a wad. there shoud be a "wad guide" usually consisting of a tube with a set of little fingers that guide the Wad into the hull past the crimp. Your missing part looks like it could be a wad guide.

5. Drop Shot. done with the other powder measure.

6. Pre Crimp or Crimp Start. This is done with a tool that has several ridges (either 6 or 8) that starts the crimp closing using the same creases as originally made when the shell was first loaded. Usualy this tool rotates easily to insure that it lines up with the existing crimp creases.

7. Finish Crimp. This die/tool closes the crimp and forces it down below the end of the hull. Usually it looks like a tube with a plunger up in it. The shell is pushed into the die and the precrimped petals are pushed closed and finally the whole end is pushed down into the shell casing which unsures that it won't come open until it is fired. All the petals should be completely closed and there should be no open hole in the middle of the shell for shot to fall out of.

The crimp is the hardest thing to get right on a shotgun shell. It is mostly contingent on the height of the shot column, or more properly all of the internal components. When the shot column is the right height, the crimp will close perfectly and the shell will look just like a factory loaded shell.

If the shell doesn't look like a factory made shell then fine tuning is required to get it to look like one. This usually means playing wiith the crimp dies adjustments.

There are two adjustments, the outside of the die which rolls the crimp inward and the plunger which determines how deep the crimp is pushed into the hull.

When you load shotshells you use a"Specific Recipe" for a shell. This recipe calls for X amount of a certain powder to be used with "Y" type of Wad, and "Z" type of primer, and a specific amount of shot. All with respect to the specific Brand and Type of hull you are using.

There is 8 Zillion different recipes for shotshells. You will first pick one based on your hull brand, then what powder you want to use, with what Wad brand you want to use, with what brand of primers you want to use, and the weight of shot you want to use.

Then when you assemble all of this into the hull. The crimp should close perfectly.

Needless to say this takes some doing, and it takes some doing even with a machine that is already setup and running.

You will eventually get your machine set up correctly. I highly recommend you leave it that way as getting it back to that set up will take considerable work.

That's why we all have dedicated shotshell loaders. Once they are set up and running they are very rarely changed.

Loading shotshells on a Hollywood will be a challenge. I would suggest documenting your progress so you or whomever you sell the machine to will be able to follow your course of action, instead of having to figure it out for themselves.

Hope this helps you

Randy

LUBEDUDE
02-01-2012, 12:12 PM
What an excellant explanation Randy.

Those were the thoughts in my mind that I was trying to formulate once on another thread as to why not to go back and forth converting gauges or adjusting shell lengths. But I did not come nearly as close as your excellant articulation.

seagiant
02-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Hi,
I've reloaded probably for close to 30 yrs.,but when Randy explains something involved in the process,I listen ,because I might have missed something!!! Some people should sit down and write a book! Randy could write a few!

W.R.Buchanan
02-01-2012, 04:22 PM
I have three shotshell loading machines currently, down from 4.

I have a Pacific DL266 single stage machine that is easy to changeover to whatever load I want to do.

I have a Pacific DL366 Progressive set up for 12 ga.

And I have a recently aquired Spolar set up for 12 ga. (from Seagiant)

The Spolar will do 15 shells a minute without breaking a sweat once I run it for a while.

The DL366 will do about 6-8, and as soon as the Spolar is up and running it will probably be converted to do something else.

These machines are all dedicated machines that are built to do one thing and they all work very well and produce factory quality ammo. Not combo machines that don't do any one thing well.

As far as writing a book. I have been thinking about doing just that. But I have to tell you guys,,, all there is to it,,, is being able to type as fast as you can talk, cuz all you're doing is putting a conversation on paper.

As we get older most of us become more verbose. I call it extension of vocabulary via osmosis. IE the older we get the more stuff we hear and retain that we can use in our everyday conversation to make them more interesting. This is what gives us character. The trick in writing is to keep the thought long enough so you can type it out.

All you are doing is typing what you would say to someone if you were talkig to them.

Hope this helps some of you dive in. It is great practice to just write on this site about your experiences, and make comments on others problems. Everybody has usable knowledge , and sharing it is one of the ways to advance yourself to the world of authorship. (is that a word?)

As you might have gathered,,,I have no problem contributing my .02 to just about any discussion.

Randy

LUBEDUDE
02-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Very well put Randy. However, my problem is rembembering my thoughts long enough to put them down on paper(smile). And or the problem of ricochett thought processes. Before I know it, my thought process is has bounced off topic!
Being a good writer does take skill and you obviously have have it.

I do know what you mean by the Spolar being dedicated, I have one myself and the factory says not to monkey with the settings. Now, bushings for loads are ok, but I do leave my crimp settings alone as they say. Enjoy it.

Thanks for sharing

tuner
02-04-2012, 01:35 AM
I have Herter's and Lachmiller shotshell die instructions. They are a lot like Hollywood, though differences could be encountered.

The instructions are available as a PDF for the asking.
PM me with your email addy.
Ken

Thanks so much I hope you don't mind that I post the links here:

Hollywood Info (http://www.bowtools.com/articles/Ammunition/ReLoading/Hollywood/Hollywood%20Shotshell%20Dies.pdf)

Lachmiller Info (http://www.bowtools.com/articles/Ammunition/ReLoading/Lachmiller/Lachmiller%20Shotshell%20Dies.pdf)

Herter's Shotshell Dies (http://www.bowtools.com/articles/Ammunition/ReLoading/Herter's/Herter's%20Shotshell%20Dies.pdf)

Cheers
JB

tuner
02-04-2012, 01:40 AM
4. Insert a wad. there shoud be a "wad guide" usually consisting of a tube with a set of little fingers that guide the Wad into the hull past the crimp. Your missing part looks like it could be a wad guide.

Randy

Hi Randy,

Thanks so much!

I think this part below is the Wad Guide? Yes /No?
http://www.bowtools.com/what.jpg

tuner
02-04-2012, 01:50 AM
Tuner: There is a Hollywood on E-bay (Item number: 220944155402) that shows the part you a asking about.

Winelover

Did you see the Price that it went for !! High Bucks $600.00

winelover
02-04-2012, 09:15 AM
Yep. Somebody is flush with money. I gave $250 for mine a little over a month ago.[smilie=w: BIL had it listed for $600 in his Fathers Estate Sale. :groner: They lowered it to $300 and got no takers. :holysheep I took pity on him and offered $250, he was asking $200 [smilie=1:

Winelover:bigsmyl2:

tuner
02-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Yep. Somebody is flush with money. I gave $250 for mine a little over a month ago.[smilie=w: BIL had it listed for $600 in his Fathers Estate Sale. :groner: They lowered it to $300 and got no takers. :holysheep I took pity on him and offered $250, he was asking $200 [smilie=1:

Well I trust that Brother-In-Law has given you a Bottle of Wine with all that profit!

So playing with the dies yesterday, the large Hollywood micrometer Shotshell die (Multi function) - locks in place for de-capping the primers (Top Rod) - then you can unlock the die and adjust up or down the pressure, giving the spring loaded die the adjustment for pushing/setting in the WADS - as well, setting a slug into the case.

It’s going to be great for reloading 12 GA Slugs !! I think that I can machine out the missing WAD/sizer die

• One starts by placing a shot shell in the lower holder
• Lock in the Wad/sizer die to the upper de-capping Die - it fits the bottom of the de-capping die
• Down stroke de-prime the shell
• After the down stroke lock Wad die into the shell holder (1/4 turn lock up or so -Unlocking form the upper die).
• Upstroke - place new primer in lower primer post – down stroke setting primer
• Move to powder charge station- charge shell with powder – move back to WAD/sizer die
• Upstroke- you then place the WAD into the top of the die down stroke the wad into place (If one is reloading Slugs now is the time to down stroke a slug into the shell). On the upstroke - re lock the Wad die into the upper die and upstroke the two locked dies –
• go to the next station of loading shot and down stroke the crimp. The Crimp die will take the Shot measure on top.
• Go to next station – Finish Crimp die

JB

tuner
02-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Good Link to the Three steps to perfect crimps:

Three steps to perfect crimps:
(http://www.ballisticproducts.com/bpi/articleindex/articles/crimparticle1/crimparticle.htm)

LUBEDUDE
02-14-2012, 11:36 PM

Well, just to let you know, I am Not flush with money.

Yes I am the guy who on the surface paid to too much for that Hollywood. But let me
splain. The press just arrived last night.

First of all, going back to one of your pics, it looks like the pic from the post on ebay of the "Weatherby" Press that was originally going for $600. At the time, that was too high , plus it was not even repainted. Well, he kept reposting and it would not sell.

Next, he separated the accessories from the press - and repainted the press and sold for $300/$300, I believe. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Fast fwd 6-9 mo, or yr and now prices are going nuts on Hollywoods.

Now, this press I bought, is primo, I mean it was mounted before, but I believe totally unused! No rust or marks, except paint chipped at mount holes.

Plus I not only did I get 12 ga dies, I got 20 ga dies and shell holder as well! No Rust per se, just normal age.

Furthermore, every single press that I have bought on ebay has come to me damaged. Though I have not bought a single stage before online.
I relayed my concern to the shipper.
He not only carefully wrapped everything in plasic wrap and then taped bubble wrap - he then form fitted it in FOAM, in a huge, new, double walled box!
How awesome is that!

Besides the extra $20-$25 in packing materials and extra shipping cost of $15-$20 for size, it took him at least 1 1/2 hrs just to pack this thing. I know, because I take pride in how I pack my presses, so they don't break.

I would say that I got my money's worth, even though I pert near spent the rent money. :oops:

LUBEDUDE
02-14-2012, 11:50 PM
Hi Randy,

Thanks so much!

I think this part below is the Wad Guide? Yes /No?
http://www.bowtools.com/what.jpg

This is the wad guide And sizer.

winelover
02-15-2012, 08:02 AM
First of all, going back to one of your pics, it looks like the pic from the post on ebay of the "Weatherby" Press that was originally going for $600. At the time, that was too high , plus it was not even repainted. Well, he kept reposting and it would not sell.

Next, he separated the accessories from the press - and repainted the press and sold for $300/$300, I believe. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Now, this press I bought, is primo, I mean it was mounted before, but I believe totally unused! No rust or marks, except paint chipped at mount holes.

Plus I not only did I get 12 ga dies, I got 20 ga dies and shell holder as well! No Rust per se, just normal age.

Furthermore, every single press that I have bought on ebay has come to me damaged. Though I have not bought a single stage before online.
I relayed my concern to the shipper.
He not only carefully wrapped everything in plasic wrap and then taped bubble wrap - he then form fitted it in FOAM, in a huge, new, double walled box!
How awesome is that!

Besides the extra $20-$25 in packing materials and extra shipping cost of $15-$20 for size, it took him at least 1 1/2 hrs just to pack this thing. I know, because I take pride in how I pack my presses, so they don't break.

I would say that I got my money's worth, even though I pert near spent the rent money. :oops:

Well you asked to be corrected, here is the thread I started over a year ago on this press. Pay particular attention to the first post and #16, comparing the dates.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=97776

This press may even be in better condition than the one you purchased. :!: And no, it has never been repainted, only lightly cleaned with CLP.:idea: BTW, you are cordially, invited to stop by and see it later this summer, after I move to Arkansas. I'll be much closer to you and you can give me a tutorial in shotshell / slug reloading. I'm looking for a mentor.

Winelover[smilie=s:

LUBEDUDE
02-15-2012, 12:49 PM
I don't think I communicated well.

From what I can tell from the pics above, your press as well as Tuner's are the Senior Turrets.

The "Weatherby" one from ebay is the real tall one, like Kevin's. Pic #2 appears to be the same pic from ebay, with the all the paint missing at the pedestal. It has the 4x4 primer posts and 4x4 shell holders.

That is the one that did not sell and after numerous relistings and was thus split up.

The one I got is similar, but with a Larger turret and New condition. It's a monster.

Did I set things straight, or am I (still) confused ?

To change gears -

I will be more than happy to show you "my version" of how to load shotshells off this press.
This is my first exposure to Hollywood, and I had to fiqure it out on my own. Being a single stage turret, it is a lot of steps. I haven't counted, but it reminds me of a Ponsness Warren 375 with seven steps.

winelover
02-16-2012, 08:07 AM
Lubedude: Were good. :2_high5: More than happy to see your version of shotshell reloading on a Hollywood turret.:awesome:

Winelover :cast_boolits:

LUBEDUDE
02-17-2012, 12:28 AM
Sent ya a PM

tuner
02-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Hi All,

I would like to thank "Ward" from a different FORUM for the Hollywood Reloading Instructions - Shot Shells
Cheers
JB

Holllywood Shot Shell Reloading Sheets (http://www.bowtools.com/articles/Ammunition/ReLoading/hollywood/Hollywood%20Shotshell%20Reloading.pdf)
[smilie=w:

brassrat
02-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Nice to see you around, Tuner.

winelover
02-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Tuner:

Thanks for sharing!

Winelover

LUBEDUDE
02-18-2012, 03:13 AM
Thanks Tuner, great info!

If I had a video cam and knew how to post, I would demonstrate.

seagiant
02-18-2012, 08:45 AM
Hi,
Thanks for the info! What is interesting to me is the prices given for this equipment. $250 for the whole set up and $57 for a guage change? That was a LOT of money in the mid-1960's!

LUBEDUDE
02-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Yes, it sure was a chuck of money back then. But if you look at the equipment you can see why. The dies of course are "real dies" just like rifle/pistol, not like shotguns dies of today. And they have a rich, deep, bluing, better than most gun manufacturers of today.
The insides of the dies are polished butter smooth. Again, unlike most you see today.
Those workers of the late 1940's and the 1950's sure took pride in their work that is for sure. Lots of hand labor.
And of course, the press- pure American corn fed Prime A-1 Beef, and that don't come cheap either.

Furthermore, Hollywood was Hi-Tech back in the day, the thought leader. AND there was not the competition of today.

Pressman
02-19-2012, 09:22 AM
Lubedude, actually there was more competition back then, a lot more. Some companies used standard components and some used thier own designs. Potter and Jordan come to mind. C-H was the largest maker of reloading tools by volumn in the 1950's. Herter's was a large maker of quality tools at a cheap price. RCBS only had the expensive A series of presses until 1961/2. Echo made a good line of tools and swaging dies. Pacific was still in there but not doing much until Deitmeir bought them, then they took off. There were presess by Tecto, Grigsby, Texan, Cobra, Precision Reloader, and a host of others. All competing for the same market and all offering a good product for the money.

Today we have Lyman, RCBS, Lee and Hornady dominating. C-H is still active but very small, Dillon is big in progressive presses but not the single stage market. Larry Potterfield tried to make a press but gave up. So you see we still have choices but not so many as back "then".

Ken

tuner
02-19-2012, 02:11 PM
If people want to send me the PDFs of the OLDER press's I'll post them on my WEBSITE www.bowtools.com for all to get access to.

Cheers
JB

W.R.Buchanan
02-19-2012, 02:40 PM
tuner: thanks for posting the instructions. I printed them out and put them in my Reloading Tools Binder so I can can refer to them in the future should the need arise.

Understanding how all of the older tools work is a good thing and leads to a better understanding of the hobby.

The more you know the better off you are.

most times anyway.

Randy

LUBEDUDE
02-19-2012, 10:16 PM
Lubedude, actually there was more competition back then, a lot more. Some companies used standard components and some used thier own designs. Potter and Jordan come to mind. C-H was the largest maker of reloading tools by volumn in the 1950's. Herter's was a large maker of quality tools at a cheap price. RCBS only had the expensive A series of presses until 1961/2. Echo made a good line of tools and swaging dies. Pacific was still in there but not doing much until Deitmeir bought them, then they took off. There were presess by Tecto, Grigsby, Texan, Cobra, Precision Reloader, and a host of others. All competing for the same market and all offering a good product for the money.

Today we have Lyman, RCBS, Lee and Hornady dominating. C-H is still active but very small, Dillon is big in progressive presses but not the single stage market. Larry Potterfield tried to make a press but gave up. So you see we still have choices but not so many as back "then".

Ken

I stand mucho corrected! Sorry!

The major mistake I made, was that I guess I messed up and was referring to the
40's. I thought that I had read that there was just not much out there in the 30's but Universal. And then Hollywood came along in the late 40's and took over. Or was that just the high end market Ken? Did I misunderstand what I was reading? I did not stop and think when I was typing about the 50's and then the 60's.
Of course, I had not heard of half of those you mentioned - thanks for the education.

Well I just saw, your other post, so I guess I did not comprehend my reading very well.

bigyates
02-27-2012, 05:57 AM
I was doing an internet search and came upon this thread. I am glad to see there are others enjoying and using their Hollywood press for shotgun reloading. I find the press really shines for reloading older shotguns and rifles that used shotgun shells as their cartridge base, ie 12, 10, 8 bore rifles, paradoxes or ball guns. Older shotguns may have chamber lengths less than 2 3/4" and may pattern better with fiber wads. You may want to load modern cases of varying lengths and that is no problem. I have also had crimp dies made for my press that will taper or star crimp a brass case for paradox slugs. 8 gauge dies could be made if one wanted. It is a great press.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/parareld.jpg

LUBEDUDE
02-29-2012, 10:34 PM
Bigyates, welcome to the forum.

I see by looking at your Senior Turret that you have more than the normal 3 or 4 large die holes.
How many larges holes does yours have?
I am new to the shotgun loading on the Hollywood, a Universal III, but I fiqured it out and came across intructions later. It seems that I was spot on. I am curious as to why it appears that you have two(?) multi-purpose tools ?, i.e., decapping/wad seater/part of the sizing step as well.
Is that so you do not have to keep raising and lowering the decapping pin?

Those are some nice looking slugs/big bore bullets as well.

Where did you get dies made?

My final crimp is disappointing and I would entertain getting a better die made.

Thanks

tuner
03-01-2012, 11:51 PM
So making the Wad Guide Starts

http://www.bowtools.com/Hollywood-Rough.jpg

I've got my shop Drawings if someone whats them I can post them ..
Cheers
JB

http://www.bowtools.com/what.jpg[/QUOTE]

bigyates
03-02-2012, 04:31 AM
Bigyates, welcome to the forum.

I see by looking at your Senior Turret that you have more than the normal 3 or 4 large die holes.
How many larges holes does yours have?
I am new to the shotgun loading on the Hollywood, a Universal III, but I fiqured it out and came across intructions later. It seems that I was spot on. I am curious as to why it appears that you have two(?) multi-purpose tools ?, i.e., decapping/wad seater/part of the sizing step as well.
Is that so you do not have to keep raising and lowering the decapping pin?

Those are some nice looking slugs/big bore bullets as well.

Where did you get dies made?

My final crimp is disappointing and I would entertain getting a better die made.

Thanks

Lubedude,
I have a couple of Hollywood turrets with 8 large holes. Some of the dies in the press are 10 gauge and some 12 gauge. I also was depriming some 8 gauge brass casings the night I took the picture. Hollywood made dies from 10 gauge to 410. The older die sets were a bit different than the later, I think, or they made the sets differently at request. I have picked up a number of sets over the years in 20, 16,12 and 10. John Millar in Canada can make dies (among other things) or shell holders for specialty operations up to 4 gauge, although he is not cheap.

LUBEDUDE
03-02-2012, 08:16 AM
Bigyates - thanks for the info. It looks like you are THE Hollywood ShotShell Man for sure!

LUBEDUDE
03-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Tuner - good luck with your project. Please post pics of your finished product. Anxious to see.

seagiant
03-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Hi,
Nice machine work! Can you post how that works with the hull and the wad???

warpspeed
03-15-2012, 01:03 AM
Hi All,

I would like to thank "Ward" from a different FORUM for the Hollywood Reloading Instructions - Shot Shells
Cheers
JB

Holllywood Shot Shell Reloading Sheets (http://www.bowtools.com/articles/Ammunition/ReLoading/hollywood/Hollywood%20Shotshell%20Reloading.pdf)
[smilie=w:

Glad to be of help.

LUBEDUDE
03-15-2012, 09:34 AM
Yes Ward, thank you very much! Any documentation of Hollywoods are definitely appreciated. [smilie=s:

Even though I have a Spolar, PW, and a Mec; I am really enjoying this old school machine. LIke Seagiant has said, these older machines take the boredom out of simply pulling a crank.

warpspeed
03-16-2012, 10:33 PM
I'll see what else I can find. I remember seeing a catalog. If I can find it, I'll scan on Monday at work and upload it.

LUBEDUDE
03-16-2012, 11:27 PM
Thanks, that would be sweet!

warpspeed
03-17-2012, 02:19 AM
No problem.

I have a press I got from my dad. It has 12 ga & 20 ga dies.

I load on a Dillon SL900 so it is just something in the garage. I'm thinking of cleaning it up and load a box or 2 just for fun but with so many other projects I have no idea when I'll get around to it.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff295/wlance_photos/IMG_1121.jpg

LUBEDUDE
03-17-2012, 04:51 AM
Looks like a good portable set up.

It seems that you have an extra set of dies over and above your 12 and 20. Are they 16 ga ?

Or am I just missing something ?
(I don't come up with an extra sizer/wad guide though)

tuner
04-14-2012, 10:54 PM
Here are the pictures of my finished Wad - Sizer tool for the 12 Gage:

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S01.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S02.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S03.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S04.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S05.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S06.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S07.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S08.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S09.jpg

:bigsmyl2:

tuner
04-14-2012, 10:55 PM
More Pictures of the Project

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S10.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S11.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S12.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S13.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S14.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S15.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S16.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S17.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/12_Ga_WAD_S18.jpg

:bigsmyl2:

LUBEDUDE
04-15-2012, 01:16 AM
Tuner, very impressive.

I really like your brass wad fingers. It looks better than the original.

tuner
04-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Make the Slugs .. or Why I started down this road
JB

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/Making_12_Ga_Slug_01.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/Making_12_Ga_Slug_02.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/Making_12_Ga_Slug_03.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/Making_12_Ga_Slug_04.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/Making_12_Ga_Slug_05.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/Making_12_Ga_Slug_06.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/Making_12_Ga_Slug_07.jpg

http://www.1022.ca/hollywood/Making_12_Ga_Slug_08.jpg