PDA

View Full Version : Miha Previc

giz189
01-26-2012, 02:30 AM
Just wondered if anyone has had contact with Miha in the last week or so. I noticed one day on the active group buy forum there was nothing but NOE buys listed. Almost as if Miha has been sick or something. Hope this is not the case. Anyway I was just wondering.

thehouseproduct
01-26-2012, 07:52 PM
I agree. He doesn't touch base with the site as often as Swede. His molds are still top notch though. I honcho'd a buy and would love to know when it will run.

cbrick
01-26-2012, 08:15 PM
I've got a list going right now for a Miha mold, he is pretty slow in returning PM's & emails but that's ok, I would much rather have him at his CNC than his computer. Longbow did the drawing's for this mold and heard back from Miha almost a week ago. Near as I can tell he is just really busy, he said that he has doubled the hours he's putting in making molds.

Everyone that has a Miha work of art understands why he is so busy. Everyone that has a Miha mold understands how tough the wait is and how well worth the wait is.

Rick

MtGun44
01-26-2012, 08:17 PM
I believe the man has a tiger by the tail. Great molds and superb designs and he can't
make enough of them. Hope he is making lots of money.

Bill

midnight
01-26-2012, 08:34 PM
With all the molds we're buying it's sure to affect our country's balance of payments. Maybe we could convince Miha to move over here. That probably would'nt work. The government would tax him & the EPA would regulate him out of business.

Bob

cbrick
01-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Hope he is making lots of money.

Bill

Agreed, I hope the exchange rate is outstanding and he is rolling in dough. Not so much because I'm a nice guy but rather because I'm greedy and if he is making lot's of money he will also keep making molds and we win.

Gandy, if when you paid PayPal Miha's email address was incorrectly entered it would come up as no account. Could also be why he hasn't returned your requests. Also, Miha is sometimes pretty bad about returning emails. The only probelm I've ever had with a Miha mold was with pins and he was Johnny on the sopt in getting back to me, other times though I've waited weeks to hear from him.

Rick

SmuvBoGa
01-26-2012, 09:37 PM
He DOES make a lovely mould ! :smile: Very fair price, too !

JohnMc

Dschuttig
01-26-2012, 09:45 PM
I dont think that the exchange rate is that great anymore. Slovenia switched from the tolar to the euro last year.
Perhaps he gets lots of e-mails and PM's from a myriad of people here, and can't respond to 100+ a day. Just my thoughts

Iron Mike Golf
01-26-2012, 10:51 PM
I never did a "Send Money to Email". It was always paying an invoice Miha sent me.

giz189
01-26-2012, 11:37 PM
Yep he makes fine moulds. I have four of them already. Hope he is just busy.

waksupi
01-27-2012, 12:38 AM
I believe he posted a week or so ago, he is trying to catch up with orders.

AndyC
01-27-2012, 01:00 AM
That's a relief to hear I'm not the only one - I wasn't worried about the money, I was concerned that he'd taken ill or something.

Von Dingo
01-28-2012, 01:17 PM
I never did a "Send Money to Email". It was always paying an invoice Miha sent me.

Last fall, I was venting about problems I was having with the pay-pal payment on one of his group buys. He commented that he was going to go away from paypal. Maybe it's happened.

foxtrotter
01-28-2012, 01:56 PM
I understand Paypal is owned by e-bay.

Dschuttig
01-28-2012, 10:16 PM
I understand Paypal is owned by e-bay.

It is. Somwhere in there tiltle/logo whatever it says "paypal - an e-bay company"

MikeS
01-29-2012, 04:22 AM
I don't really care if eBay is owned by a person who's religion is Muslim. Unless of course that person or persons is a radical extremist, and is financing terrorism. If his net worth is now 8 billion, and he got that by making eBay, I doubt he would really want to harm this country, after all, it's where he's been making all this money. Of course I could be wrong.

After all, being a Muslim is basically the same as being a christian, or being a Jew, it states what religion you believe in, not always what your politics are. And personally I firmly believe that there's a prayer rug in a closet in the White House used by it's current resident. And the only thing wrong with that is if it's true, why hide it? If you accept that the President uses a prayer rug daily, it really explains lots of his policies toward other countries.

41 mag fan
01-29-2012, 09:01 AM
I don't really care if eBay is owned by a person who's religion is Muslim. Unless of course that person or persons is a radical extremist, and is financing terrorism. If his net worth is now 8 billion, and he got that by making eBay, I doubt he would really want to harm this country, after all, it's where he's been making all this money. Of course I could be wrong.

After all, being a Muslim is basically the same as being a christian, or being a Jew, it states what religion you believe in, not always what your politics are. And personally I firmly believe that there's a prayer rug in a closet in the White House used by it's current resident. And the only thing wrong with that is if it's true, why hide it? If you accept that the President uses a prayer rug daily, it really explains lots of his policies toward other countries.

+1 MikeS

Part of his policies towards other countries is called.....liberalism.
My father in laws a professed liberal. His ideals follows right along with whats in office now, to an extent.
Needless.....lots of heated arguements with my wife and mother in law stepping in and calming us down.

One thing though, that I have to agree with my father in law on is, we need to get out of the middle east and let them fight it out. Israel can handle themselves, they've proved it several times since being given the land they reside on now.

My father in laws fathers side came from Lebanon back in 1901, and settled in S Mn. My father in law has a saying that seems to hold true.
He keeps saying the only way anything will ever settle down, is for the U.S. to get out of the middle east.....period.
He keeps saying, once you p*** an Arab off, he's p***ed off for life.

Must hold true, my wifes 1/4 Lebanese, 3/4 German. I found out 10 yrs ago, I p*** her off, she'll cook a meal that rivals the best chefs in the world.
That was 10 yrs ago, I haven't had an ok meal since then!

white eagle
01-29-2012, 09:43 AM
I heard that the moon is made of cheese
hey and get this they say the world is round

Von Dingo
01-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Because someone is Pro-life, doesn't mean they are bomb making, planned parenthood Doctor killers, does it?

It makes me laugh that the word liberal is a bad word in many peoples eyes. The word is derived from liberty. I beileve in liberty, and am a big fan of the ideal on most every level.

As for 41 mag fan's comments, I'd take them one step further (once you p*** an Arab off, he's p***ed off for life.), that appleis to a lot of people. Look at the former Yugoslavia, some of those grudges go back over 500 years.

My understanding of the distrust of the U.S. in the Mid East, is in a big way as a result of Operation Ajax. Which was also the first use of the term "Blowback" by the CIA. Then there was the transfer of material from U.S. units in Europe in 1973, to Isreal. That resulted in the Arab Nations forming OPEC, which resulted in the oil "shortage" of the mid '70's.

thehouseproduct
01-29-2012, 11:47 AM
It's gotta be tough to find a way to transfer somewhat small amounts of funds overseas. If all funds were collected here, a wire transfer could probably be done with the charge shared by all.

AndyC
01-30-2012, 09:34 PM
I just received an H&G #68 style mold from Miha today - I'm delighted:

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4972/mihec.jpg

(poor pic - cellphone, sorry)

MikeS
02-01-2012, 02:14 AM
The thing that really annoys me about middle east discussions is that the US supporting Israel has nothing to do with religion. It has all to do with the fact that Israel is the ONLY democracy in the mid east. All the Arab nations are either monarchies, theocracies, or dictatorships of one kind or another. Quite franky if we (the US) left Israel alone, they'd probably do better than they do now, because along with any funding they get from us, comes a long list of things they should, or should not do!

Another thing I would like to see happen with ANY nation that gets military equipment from us would be to have GPS tracking equipment installed in such a way that it couldn't be removed, along with a remote self destruct capability. Then we could be sure that no American military equipment ever gets used against us, or our allies ever again. That would then take a country like Pakistan, and give them much more reason to be our friend, rather than our enemy. And if I was in charge, I would make it quite clear to them, either they're our friend, or they're our enemy, and if they want to be our enemy, we would destroy ALL military assets they have that they got from the US, with a simple push of a button. We have the technology to do this, we just don't want to use it. It's exactly the same technology that allows OnStar to remotely unlock your car for you, or for OnStar to shut down your car upon police request. Just another reason I would never own a car with OnStar factory installed.

waksupi
02-01-2012, 03:11 AM
Please take political discussions to the proper forum.

Irascible
02-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Waksupi, I was just going to say the same. Thanks

Reload3006
02-03-2012, 11:50 AM
I would sure like to get in on a .453 like the lyman 452374 with a hollow point option in Brass.

MtGun44
02-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Miha has one - it comes out at 200 gr and is one of his std molds.

Bill

MikeS
02-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Please take political discussions to the proper forum.

Sorry about that!