PDA

View Full Version : Muzzle Loading Arms & Pioneer Craft Show

Sixgun Symphony
01-24-2012, 02:56 AM
Some friends and I will be attending the Muzzle Loading Arms and Pioneer Craft Show this March 10th and 11th at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe, WA. I hope to see some of you there.

http://cascademountainmen.com/gunshow.html

waksupi
01-24-2012, 01:14 PM
That is a good show, I have exhibited there a few times over the years. Probably one of the best selections of muzzle loading related goods in the west.

quilbilly
01-25-2012, 02:03 AM
My wife and I attend that show every year and plan on taking the ferry across Puget Sound again this year as well to see it. It is done on the same weekend as the Washington Arms Collector show also on the fairgrounds. That makes for a great day. If you haven't been to this mountain man show, it fills three buildings plus tents for the blacksmiths. Bring money. You won't leave empty handed. The only thing missing will be blackpowder which is not allowed on the grounds.

waksupi
01-25-2012, 02:07 AM
If things haven't changed, you can park a camper on the grounds.

mooman76
01-25-2012, 09:22 PM
Wish I was close enough to go. I'd be there.

bigdaddy0826
01-26-2012, 02:43 AM
Curious as to why blackpowder is not allowed on the grounds of a Muzzleloader event...

quilbilly
01-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Presumably it is because it is an explosive or fire danger. The Washington Arms Collectors have great show but don't even allow smokeless powder most likely because of the rules at the Puyallup Fairgrounds. Smaller gunshows (like the one in Port Angeles in two weeks) often do allow these things.