PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone using a Huber consepts trigger

PAT303
01-23-2012, 09:20 AM
Has anyone got any feedback on these triggers?,my 303's are getting a long overdue overhaul and I was thinking about fitting one of these triggers on my Mk111. Pat

littlejack
01-23-2012, 05:22 PM
Hey Pat:
I put one in my Mosin Nagant a few years ago. I did not gain the results that I was looking for. I adjusted the trigger per instructions.
This will probably do you no good, as you have a different firearm.
Jack

midnight
01-23-2012, 05:44 PM
I haven't used a Huber trigger yet either but I have met the man and talked with him many times. Even lent him a 577-450 Martini-Henry so he could design a trigger for it. He seems to be a straight shooter and I like the "ball" concept. He used to make all his own springs but I hooked him up with a local guy who makes great springs at a reasonable price. I provided a good mainspring for the M-H and he made me 10 more for $50. Now I believe Huber gets his springs from this local supplier.

Bob

Multigunner
01-24-2012, 01:21 PM
I had thought about a small roller instead of a ball bearing. Something like the small roller on the hammer of some C&B revolvers that smoothes out the movement of the mainspring.

KCSO
01-26-2012, 12:20 PM
I used the Huber in a coupplle of 303's so far and have gotten acceptable results, not a match grade trigger but a good hunting trigger. You can stone and polish the military trigger and adjust the pull by modifying the humps. This will give you a very good two stage with final pull of 3 pounds. I have the drawings and instructions somewhere in my 303 stuff.

01-26-2012, 12:24 PM
KCSO -

If you do dig those instructions up, would you mind sending me a copy?