PDA

View Full Version : New 35-140S Accurate Mold

Grandpas50AE
01-21-2012, 09:38 PM
Well, it arrived in this afternoon's mail. Mind you, I contacted Tom to ask for help in the design on Friday afternoon of last week (Jan. 13th), had an email the next morning (Saturday) that it was added to his catalog and available to order. I made the order last Saturday, and it arrived today. THIS is top-notch service, and as far as I'm concerned he he deserves every penny he gets for his molds. I can only say that it was almost dark when I got home to get the mail, so I only had time to fondle this mold as I cleaned it. The mold is truly a beautiful work of art. Unfortunately tomorrow is forcast for 40 mph winds, so I'm not going to get a chance to cast any boolits to try the mold out. If I can figure out how to use my phone's camera, and if it produces a decent picture image, I'll try to figure out how to email that to myself and upload to here.

I would never have discovered Accurate Molds if it weren't for this web site being here, so my hat is off and many thanks to 45NUT for making this site, and a lot of thanks to everyone else here who has posted about Tom's molds and first-rate service.

grubbylabs
01-22-2012, 11:25 PM
I know that you will be happy with that mold. I have a few of his and they are all great molds. barrow a camera if you have to but post some pics and show us your new mold.