PDA

View Full Version : Instructions for Lyman #45

LGS
03-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Picked up a Used Lyman #45 lube press. Need instructions on use. I have a set for a 4500 and they look simular but would like to have a set for the 45 just in case. Is there any place I can download a manual. I can not find a set on the Lyman website.

woody1
03-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Thought someone would have replied by now. As I recall, Duckiller had a copy he got from Lyman. Might PM him and see if you can get a copy. If no other response here, e-mail me and I can scan a couple of pages from old Lyman Manuals. It's not instructions as such but combined with a 450 manual will prob'ly tell you what you need to know. Regards, Woody

grumpy one
03-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Well, I scanned the instructions but ended up with TIF format which is not accepted by this site. In fact I can't seem to save in any of the formats that are accepted, and since each page is 4 megabytes I doubt you could read them if I did, by the time they were reduced to 100 k. Seems like if you want them you'll need to send me your email address, assuming your mailbox can handle two 4 MB files simultaneously.

Geoff

C A Plater
03-11-2007, 12:31 AM
Try imagemagick for windows. It will convert and resize tiff to jpg formats.
http://www.imagemagick.org/script/download.php

grumpy one
03-11-2007, 12:51 AM
CA Plater, I had one or two tries at that and it seemed just about twice as difficult as persuading my PC to run Unix.