PDA

View Full Version : Indian Spirit makes presence known! W/Pic!!

maglvr
01-19-2012, 02:12 AM
Hi Folks:
My neighbors have approx. 400 acres where i have exclusive hunting rights.
They had indian spiritualists at the place a few years back, after something strange happened ( I forget now just what it was) and they said there are VERY strong spirit presence on the land (you feel it constantly on the land, like you are never alone, but not in a bad way).
Whenever I hunt there I always tell the spirits "I mean them and the land no harm whatsoever, and I am only seeking food as they did, and to please forgive me if I am bothering them".
There are also 2 house sz. rocks on the land, the spiritualists said are very powerful.

I got this email from my neighbor a few days ago on the 15th.............

Hey
you have to come down and see what happened the other nite. We heard the outside door open and it was locked !!, 20 minutes later it happened agian, i went and closed the door and locked it. 5 minutes later it opened again. the stack of wood also was knocled over and theres no way the wind could have done it, When we got up the next morning there was a image of a indian inscribe on the wall. It is still there, you have to come down and see this.
D.

I told him I couldn't make it there that day but would try to get down soon, he emailed back the attached picture, now remember this is INSIDE the house, on a piece of coated steel roofing he has in back of the wood stove for a heat reflector!!
Hope you enjoy!
maglvr
For those having trouble seeing the image, I cropped the original pic down to "just around the Indian"

stubshaft
01-19-2012, 02:44 AM
Good story.

It reads vote obama out in 2012.

x101airborne
01-19-2012, 10:28 AM
I got "Vote em all out and the ones that dont leave quietly, send to Cuba".

Wayne Smith
01-19-2012, 11:54 AM
I got "Vote em all out and the ones that dont leave quietly, send to Cuba".

Look up Scott Ridgell, R, VA NO WAY I'm voting him out! We need more of him.

reloader28
01-20-2012, 12:00 PM
I dont see it.
I just see a dirty wall.

Trey45
01-20-2012, 12:03 PM
I don't see it either. Can you explain exactly what it is we're supposed to be seeing here?

WILCO
01-20-2012, 12:15 PM
Hey maglvr,

I'm not buying the pic. Looks like someone just drew a symbol in the dirt. Sorry to be a downer. I do believe in the "Spirit" world but remain skeptical at times.

dragonrider
01-20-2012, 12:53 PM
what I see resemble an Emu.
As far as ghosts or spirits as some call them, they do not exist.

bbs70
01-20-2012, 03:15 PM
It took a while but I do see it.

starmac
01-20-2012, 03:21 PM
I see a piece of roofing that appears to be getting a little rust on it. Does it wipe off.

44man
01-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Hard to say. I hunt a neighbors (Civil war area) and one morning in the dark I seen a man size image go up his drive, go behind a tree and vanish.
I put a friend on his deck and told him there is a motion sensor light on the side, if it comes on, a deer might be coming through.
The light came on and my friend peeked around the corner, nothing there. Something whispered in his ear "did you see that" and spooked him. He thought it was me but I was up in the woods.
Then there is a picture made with a tree camera that shows a girl behind a deer.
It is like big foot, I have experience with that, still can't be proven but he is there.

maglvr
01-20-2012, 05:13 PM
I didn't expect everyone to be able to pick out the image, I know not everyone can focus on things with subtle changes in hue.
As for the theory my neighbor "drew" it in the dirt, that brought a good laugh! Not only would this man and his wife not waste their time doing such a childish thing. Artistically, they are about as "gifted" as me, which means drawing a stick figure on a chalk board can be a real challenge, never mind doing anything with shading.
I certainly wouldn't expect everyone to believe it, and that is fine, we all have our opinions and beliefs.
To the people that claim spirits don't exist, all I can say is "Your opinion would change rapidly, if you lived a week or so in the house I sold 2 years ago ;) But I am not here to try and convince anyone of anything, just posting a picture I thought was interesting is all.
To those that do see the image, I assure you, you are looking at the real thing, as it happened, not a childish dirt drawing.
Enjoy.
maglvr

Bret4207
01-20-2012, 06:40 PM
How do they know it's an indian spirit and not an indian fighter spirit looking to do some target practice?

Mumblypeg
01-20-2012, 09:16 PM

Yep, that would be an EMU. But you believe in Dragons... right?:kidding:

slide
01-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Depending on the tribe that inscribe has a powerful meaning. maglvr , do you know what it means. Could be a warning especially with the wood being knocked over. You guys laugh if you want. If only we mortals knew.

jcwit
01-20-2012, 09:57 PM
Who am I to question something such as this, there is much in this world and the other world I know little of.

maglvr
01-21-2012, 02:05 AM
Depending on the tribe that inscribe has a powerful meaning. maglvr , do you know what it means. Could be a warning especially with the wood being knocked over. You guys laugh if you want. If only we mortals knew.

Sorry to say but I haven't the slightest idea what it could mean, a warning of some sort seems most likely i'd think, but I just have no clue about such things.
I did go see it last night, in person, it looks no different that the picture.
Very odd thing to see, sure makes ya wonder why!

shdwlkr
01-21-2012, 10:46 AM
maglvr

You should go to some old battlefields and sometimes you can sense those who died there. I still want to go to Wounded Knee and little big horn.
I have been to Gettysburg and even got to hold one of the recovered rifles with gloves on of course and it was very strange knowing I held the rifle that had been used in that battle.

I have talked to many WWII veterans that have returned to some of the big battle fields they fought in and to them it is just are real today as it was when they first were there and fighting and dying on that same ground.

As to there being ghosts or spirits or whatever you want to call them yes they are among us and for those who don't believe one day you will I promise you that little fact.

As to what the events we read about here meant I would definitely agree it is a warning of something. First thing I would check is my stove and chimney. Second thing I would do is start looking at the history of the place and house and see what happened on that date in the past.

Believe don't believe it is up to each of us to decide on our own. Kind of like if you believe in Jesus Christ or not no one can make you but should you?

slide
01-21-2012, 10:54 AM
I would like to clarify if I may. when I said warning It could be that the spirits are trying to protect the people who live there from something. I don't think all spirits are evil and some try and protect the living (some people call them guardian angels) I hope those people keep a close eye and be careful.

shdwlkr
01-21-2012, 11:29 AM
Slide
Yes could be if they like the current residents
Could be that they are also dealing with past events in time also
Not all spirits are good spirits

Rafe Covington
01-21-2012, 09:22 PM
I believe, if I told you why you would call me nuts. Lets just say I have a extremely good reason to believe in ghost or spirits.

Rafe

WILCO
01-22-2012, 07:16 AM
Lets just say I have a extremely good reason to believe in ghost or spirits.

Been there, done that. I've seen/experienced too many "things" to be a doubting Thomas.

dragonrider
01-22-2012, 09:21 AM
The old adage "it's all in your head" applies here. Believing that such things exist is irrational.

ghh3rd
01-22-2012, 11:56 AM
I see the bird (beak, etc) in the middle of the picture. But what no one has mentioned yet is the human face on the top left hand side -- can even see puplis in the eyes. Anyone else see that?

10x
01-22-2012, 12:08 PM

A few nights at my family farm may make you wonder what you believe in.
Electric cords unplugged with fresh snow and no tracks up to the outlet. A clock hung on a secure hook that flys half way cross a room. And other stuff that does not seem to have any reason to have happened. Way back in the 1960s my mother explained most of it to a mischevious cousin who lived a mile away. He has been gone for years and unexplained stuff still happens. It is rare, always unexpected, usually unexplainable! And confusing.

10x
01-22-2012, 12:57 PM
The old adage "it's all in your head" applies here. Believing that such things exist is irrational.

Your turn to ask "what just happened ?" is coming.
And it won't be when it happens but after when you try to figure it out that you start to feel very unsure.

shdwlkr
01-22-2012, 01:11 PM
Some here claim that ghosts don't exist but have you ever been to a place where something happened and you got a very strange feeling come over you?

Being part Native American I can tell you that strange things do happen and you can believe or not believe that is your choice but as for me I know that some of my ancestors do try and talk to me from time to time and most of the time I don't notice it but then again when they want to make me know they are around they do so and so far it has been a good thing for me to listen, look and pay attention to what is going on around me.

Some say they are guardian angels and you know something I believe they exist also. Again to many times things have helped me. I am not saying I didn't get hurt but it could have been a lot worse. Think dead

Charley
01-22-2012, 01:22 PM
I can't see an image...doesn't mean others can't.

"And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Things haven't changed much since Elizabethan times.

dragonrider
01-22-2012, 03:39 PM
"A few nights at my family farm may make you wonder what you believe in.
Electric cords unplugged with fresh snow and no tracks up to the outlet. A clock hung on a secure hook that flys half way cross a room. And other stuff that does not seem to have any reason to have happened. Way back in the 1960s my mother explained most of it to a mischevious cousin who lived a mile away. He has been gone for years and unexplained stuff still happens. It is rare, always unexpected, usually unexplainable! And confusing. "

No it would not. I know beyond any doubt that ghosts, spirits whatever you want to call them do not exist. I cannot be convinced otherwise under any circumstance.

"Your turn to ask "what just happened ?" is coming."
Interesting thought, but should a "what just happened" happen to me it won't be because of some spiritual entity, it will have an explaination grounded in reality.

pmer
01-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Sorry to say but I haven't the slightest idea what it could mean, a warning of some sort seems most likely i'd think, but I just have no clue about such things.
I did go see it last night, in person, it looks no different that the picture.
Very odd thing to see, sure makes ya wonder why!

Might be a good time to clean the chimney for the wood stove.....

10x
01-22-2012, 04:29 PM
"A few nights at my family farm may make you wonder what you believe in.
Electric cords unplugged with fresh snow and no tracks up to the outlet. A clock hung on a secure hook that flys half way cross a room. And other stuff that does not seem to have any reason to have happened. Way back in the 1960s my mother explained most of it to a mischevious cousin who lived a mile away. He has been gone for years and unexplained stuff still happens. It is rare, always unexpected, usually unexplainable! And confusing. "

No it would not. I know beyond any doubt that ghosts, spirits whatever you want to call them do not exist. I cannot be convinced otherwise under any circumstance.

"Your turn to ask "what just happened ?" is coming."
Interesting thought, but should a "what just happened" happen to me it won't be because of some spiritual entity, it will have an explaination grounded in reality.

It is when you run out of reasonable rational explanations that it becomes a puzzling concern. I have had a couple of experiences that I can't figure out. It wasn't a big deal at the time but the longer I think about it the more I'm puzzled.
Most folks who have had weird things happen tend to not talk about it too much - I don't blame them either - the reaction of other folks can be unpleasant.
Like I wrote, your turn may well be coming to be disoriented and confused by an event that is unusual, dramatic, and has no rational explanation.
I would still like to know how that extension cord got unplugged - it was looped around a hanger so there would be no weight on it and it was still hanging from the hanger. And I would still like to know how a clock could jump over a 1/8 inch lip on a hanger and fly halfway across the room. My hunting partner asked me how I did that - I was washing dishes on the other side of the room at the time.

maglvr
01-22-2012, 07:04 PM
"I can't see an image...doesn't mean others can't."

I added a cropped pic of "just the Indian" to the orig. post for those having trouble seeing the image. Hope this helps.

maglvr
01-22-2012, 07:06 PM
I see the bird (beak, etc) in the middle of the picture. But what no one has mentioned yet is the human face on the top left hand side -- can even see puplis in the eyes. Anyone else see that?

I can see the face too. Weird stuff!

lreed
01-24-2012, 08:28 PM
I've always heard, and do believe the saying ''You must be able to see the invisible to achieve the impossible''
lreed

Rick Hodges
01-24-2012, 08:40 PM
All that we don't understand is not ghosts and ghoulies. Most of the unexplained events of the past have been explained by science. We still have much more to learn.

Jeffrey
01-24-2012, 08:48 PM
Make an offering, tobacco should work well. Ask for peacefull coexistance. Thank the Spirit. Put down the tobacco, don't look back. I'll forward this thread to my sister. She is HEAVY into American Indian mysticism.

maglvr
01-24-2012, 11:42 PM
Make an offering, tobacco should work well. Ask for peacefull coexistance. Thank the Spirit. Put down the tobacco, don't look back. I'll forward this thread to my sister. She is HEAVY into American Indian mysticism.

It would be interesting to hear your sister's thoughts.
If that's something she's into, she sure knows a lot more than I do.
I like the tobacco idea, I will give that a try.

10x
01-25-2012, 01:14 AM

Making an offering is not going to hurt anyone, and who knows, it may help....

starmac
01-25-2012, 02:38 AM
Tobacco doesn't cut it these days, give it a toyota.

tomme boy
01-25-2012, 03:58 AM
Your pictures have a trojin horse virus! Please delete before someone gets infected

maglvr
01-25-2012, 04:41 AM
Your pictures have a trojin horse virus! Please delete before someone gets infected
You sure it's a trojan horse, and not a Indian pony?
Both AVG and Norton say they are clean.

tomme boy
01-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Mine is still catching it. It did not pop up until you changed the pics. I just want to make sure no one else without antivirus gets something. It comes up as HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer

tomme boy
01-25-2012, 02:05 PM
1/25/2012 12:04:06 PM Internet Explorer Denied: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer Web page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/imagehosting/ 684f19d69e9e570.jpg

waksupi
01-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Pictures removed because of possible Trojan.

Pigslayer
01-25-2012, 06:35 PM
Pictures removed because of possible Trojan.

I really wanted to see the pics . . . darn. Why is it that some are too quick to condemn what they cannot or will not try to understand? There are many things in this world that are beyond our (human) comprehension. We as humans are not all knowing, all seeing nor clairvoyant. Although, at times we place ourselves atop our self made pedestals and look down upon others/or the world from our perceived olympian perspective. That, dear people is blind arrogance. Let's not stand in judgement nor make fun of others, but rather show respect for their beliefs & opinions. Mockery of others is in essence contempt prior to investigation.
Of all the feelings that one can feel, all can be placed in one of two catagories . . . Love & Fear. If one does not love what is placed before them, then they fear it. Mockery for some is the easiest way for those to dismiss what they fear. Would love to see those pics.
Waksupi,
This post is not directed towards you, only to those who poked fun.

Pat Reynolds
[smilie=b:

Pigslayer
01-25-2012, 06:49 PM
Who am I to question something such as this, there is much in this world and the other world I know little of.

Well said . . . Thank you.

Pigslayer
01-25-2012, 06:54 PM
Some here claim that ghosts don't exist but have you ever been to a place where something happened and you got a very strange feeling come over you?

Being part Native American I can tell you that strange things do happen and you can believe or not believe that is your choice but as for me I know that some of my ancestors do try and talk to me from time to time and most of the time I don't notice it but then again when they want to make me know they are around they do so and so far it has been a good thing for me to listen, look and pay attention to what is going on around me.

Some say they are guardian angels and you know something I believe they exist also. Again to many times things have helped me. I am not saying I didn't get hurt but it could have been a lot worse. Think dead

I too, proudly say that I am part native American. My mothers father hails from the Lenepe tribe. Many know those people as The Delaware Indians. "Delaware" coming from a man with the name of Del-A-Ware who was given that land as payment . . . although he never visited it.

waksupi
01-25-2012, 07:31 PM
Sorry about removing the photo, but some months back, we had a bad period of infected pictures showing up here with trojans. I hope it doesn't portend a trend. It can get out of hand very quickly, and we had quite a time getting rid of the problem.

maglvr
01-26-2012, 01:26 AM
For those wishing to see the image feel free to PM me for the photobucket link.
maglvr

starmac
01-26-2012, 01:38 AM
. Love & Fear. If one does not love what is placed before them, then they fear it. Mockery for some is the easiest way for those to dismiss what they fear. Would love to see those pics.

I am sure I don't subscribe to this theory. I would be to skeeeered to wake up in the mornings.

maglvr
01-26-2012, 02:06 AM
Norton results...
Scanning for viruses...

Scanning is complete and no viruses were detected.
spirit image cropped.jpg(173.75 KB)