PDA

View Full Version : Champion's Choice - Attaboy

Phineas Bluster
01-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Deleted

sagamore-one
01-17-2012, 05:36 PM
My Savage Anschutz needed a screw to replace one that was "Bubba" customized. A call to Champion Choice located one. The tech said they did not stock the item but he would look around and see if he had a decent used one and send it right out. When it arrived it was obviously brand new. The little note said ..." No charge... enjoy!"
I know it's just a little screw, but they seemed to make it a priority.

jcwit
01-17-2012, 07:25 PM
I've delt with them for years, good folks for sure!

Jim Flinchbaugh
01-17-2012, 11:55 PM
Man in this day and age, when it seems impossible to get average satisfactory service from all those who tout they are the best, this kind of info sure makes a bright spot in the day.
I cringe every time I see AT&T advertising on the tube. I recently dumped their lousy service.

canyon-ghost
01-18-2012, 12:00 AM
Nice recommendation but, the part I liked best was:
My niece started shooting CMP matches last summer.

I find that admirable that shooting sports are part of your family! Good for you!

akajun
01-18-2012, 09:24 AM
THey are awesome, this year at perry, I wanted to try a different eyepiece for my kowa. They just gave me the eyepiece and told me to bring it back when Im done, no ID, No deposit, no "you cant put it on cause youll damage it. NOt to mention when I was a kid, I ordered 1k 69gr smk's with my NRA award points (remember those) which never came in. When I went to perry, I told them about it, they just gave me 1k bullets. A month later a package arrived at my house, 1k bullets. I called them up, told them what happened, they said well the extras are for your inconvienence.

beagle
01-18-2012, 10:58 AM
Yeah, they're nice guys for sure. Myself and #2 son visited them when they were in Nashville and although mail order only, they gave us a tour through the place and it was a candy store for a shooter.

They even had a few Unertl scopes, a special order only item with a long wait at that time, on the shelf. Talk about a long time ago.........../beagle