PDA

View Full Version : C-H 4D contact?

Ed in North Texas
01-17-2012, 01:47 AM
Another Senior moment. I know there was a vendor who would do C-H 4D items at a discount for forum members, but I'll be darned if I can remember who it is. And I can't find him in a search for C-H 4D. Any help would be appreciated.

Ed

sav300
01-17-2012, 08:36 AM
Ed,try the swage section.

DukeInFlorida
01-17-2012, 09:58 AM
The guy who you are looking for it BT Sniper (Brian). He's an official CH4D agent, and can get you product at a slightly reduced cost.

I saved a few bucks on a cannelure machine.

As was suggested, BT Sniper is over in the Swaging area.

Johnny_Cyclone
01-19-2012, 12:46 AM
It's in the Vendor Sponsor Sales area.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=110163&highlight=discount

SquirrelHollow
01-22-2012, 03:10 AM
The guy who you are looking for it BT Sniper (Brian). He's an official CH4D agent, and can get you product at a slightly reduced cost.

I saved a few bucks on a cannelure machine.

As was suggested, BT Sniper is over in the Swaging area.

If that's true, some one needs to tell CH-4D.

I spoke with them for about 45 minutes, last Monday, about several different dies and custom punches. (Also about 30 minutes, the Monday before last.)
They knew BTSniper only as "the guy that's buying all of our dies, and reselling them." It took quite a bit of stumbling, mumbling, and brain wracking for them to remember his name.

I'm not trying to put anyone down. But some one, some where, didn't get the memo.

(Not what I planned for my first post to be...)

DukeInFlorida
01-26-2012, 09:58 AM
They offer Brian a discount. That's what I guess I meant when I suggested that he's their dealer.

Yes, he's been buying a LOT from them, and reselling die bodies after putting his internals in them.

But, you can also get items like a cannelure tool through Brian cheaper than you can buy it direct from CH4D.

Contact Brian (BT Sniper) and ask him for a price on any item you are looking for. If it's an item that they have in stock, he will always be able to beat the direct price.

SquirrelHollow
01-28-2012, 12:20 AM
They offer Brian a discount. That's what I guess I meant when I suggested that he's their dealer.

Yes, he's been buying a LOT from them, and reselling die bodies after putting his internals in them.

But, you can also get items like a cannelure tool through Brian cheaper than you can buy it direct from CH4D.

Contact Brian (BT Sniper) and ask him for a price on any item you are looking for. If it's an item that they have in stock, he will always be able to beat the direct price.

That only works if he actually answers PMs. ;-)

Ed - If you need a CH-4D product, contact CH-4D.
If they tell you BT Sniper bought them out, and they won't be making more for 2-5 years; you have some odds to weigh. You must decide if it is worth the 30+ day wait, to even get a response from Brian; or if you're better off pursuing alternate routes (or contacting a local tool and die maker).

Brian is eager to clean CH-4D out of inventory, and to sell his own products. But, he is not very eager to check for new orders. :-( Perplexing...