PDA

View Full Version : Ballisticast Service is GREAT!!!!!

deltaenterprizes
01-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Ordered a set of handles and sprue plate for a set of 6 cavity blocks, shipping was quick and parts look great.

MtGun44
01-12-2012, 12:21 AM
Good to hear.

Bill

Moonman
01-14-2012, 08:31 AM
I received a 2 cavity Ballisti-Cast #668 (old H&G 68) 200gr SWC for 45ACP in a little over a week delivered to me. These molds are IRON.:drinks:

deltaenterprizes
04-27-2012, 08:13 PM
The sprue plate I received was not the correct configuration even though the machoning was superb. I contacted Ballisticast and sent drawings with dimensions of the sprue plate I needed and it arrived today and fits like socks on a rooster!

Thank you for a fine product!

melloairman
04-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Thats good to hear . I ordered a mold from them 2 days ago . Mike said it would be about the end of May before I would see it . Marvin

ballisti-cast
04-28-2012, 03:40 PM
The location of the mold cavities were offset from what the majority of the H&G molds out there were so the sprue plate didn't line up correctly. From what I understand H&G made changes to their mold blocks and sprue plates occasionally, especially in the great depression when they tried to keep prices low enough to stay in business. I'm very proud to be able to fully service the H&G mold line and if a part doesn't fit your mold for whatever reason we will be happy to make a custom part for no additional charge as it usually only takes modifying the program for machining it slightly. I didn't have a program written up for doing sprue plates and the machine we make them on was broke down for a good 6 weeks so this one took a lot longer then I would've liked, but I'm thrilled it worked for you deltaenterprizes.

deltaenterprizes
04-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks again!

nanuk
04-28-2012, 09:15 PM
.... it arrived today and fits like socks on a rooster!

I hope it went on easier than the socks...

Last time I put socks on a rooster, I needed stitches!

tonyjones
04-29-2012, 12:03 AM
nanuk,

After reading your post...I'm in stitches.

TJ

jeepguy242
05-04-2012, 01:53 AM
Mike, keep up the great work, the casting machine, and the lube sizer are working like a dream, and for you guys that don't already know this, Ballisti-Cast's customer service is second to NONE!!!

Thanks for everything Mike!!!