PDA

View Full Version : Any Members In Riverside County,California?

Jason30-30
01-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Well with all the laws and restrictions on almost everything related To firearms here in CA i wanted to ask if members from this forum have ordered Mail-Order primers and powder shipped to Riverside County. Last Thing I Want Is To order 30,000 primers and have The Sheriff knocking on the door.

Thanks,

Jason

Beekeeper
01-03-2012, 09:35 PM
I have ordered for years from Grafs
Riverside County Sheriff is very pro gun so no problems.
If you are worried maybe make either the San Diego Gun Show or the Orange County one.
The orange county one is far better than the San Diego one.
I only go to San Diego for powder and primers, beats paying shipping and haz-mat
There are no shows closer so take your pick. They are mostly junk shows but MiWall corp does have plenty of powder and primers

beekeeper

Jason30-30
01-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Thanks BeeKeeper San Diego Is A 30 Minute Drive I Might Have To Check It Out. The Haz Mat Might Save Me More On Gas Though.

rodsvet
01-03-2012, 11:53 PM
The last Orange County show [November I think], I purchased WW primers for $99.00 per 5,000. They had as many as you wanted. Next show should be coming up soon. Rod

rintinglen
01-04-2012, 10:37 PM
There is also a show out in Ontario, but I have never been to it. It is run by Crossroads though, and they are the same folks that run the one in Orange County. I live 5 minutes from the fairgrounds, so I usually go to the one in Costa Mesa. Miwall always has a big display there and I buy most of my primers, powder and brass there.
I was looking for S&W 22-4, but they seem to have dried up. Figures, when I want something, they're not available, until I buy something else, then I can't walk across the street without tripping over one, until I save up enough to buy one again. At which point, they disappear again.

thehouseproduct
01-05-2012, 04:57 PM
The only rules I know of is that we are limited to 20lbs of powder in CA, nothing on primers as far as I know.

Jason30-30
01-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks Guys For Letting Me Know Im Going To Order A Couple Thousand Primers & See What Happens

MKT
01-07-2012, 03:35 AM
As others have said, not a problem. The Sheriff is very pro-gun and shooting and in fact shoots Cowboy Action. He also has a reloading press and he and I have talked several times about the shooting sports, collecting guns and making ammo. I cannot say whether or not he casts, we've never had the conversation turn to casting.

Sonnypie
01-07-2012, 03:59 AM
I live in very Northern Los Angeles County.
I think spit is illegal here.
But those damnable air soft guns are just fine.
I had a group of dweebs that loved to shoot in the drainage ditch behind me. I can't tell you how many POUNDS of those dumb balls I dumped out of the pool equipment.
I finally called and talked to the Sheriff's Office about it.
I got told they were perfectly legal, but my paintball gun wasn't.
If I was to shoot back at said dweebs, I could be arrested. [smilie=b:
So all I accomplished was to inform them of who I was and that I had a paintball gun.

The punks finally moved away, and the yard vacuum finally picked up most of the plastic pellets.