PDA

View Full Version : Faster Than A Speeding Boolit

mrbill2
12-21-2011, 09:08 PM
Accurate Molds that is !! I couldn't stand looking at pictures of all those brass molds that Tom makes, so I ordered me one. Ordered it on the 12th, got the mold on the 19th and cast bullets on the 20th. How can you beat that !!

Buckshot
12-22-2011, 04:17 AM
Accurate Molds that is !! I couldn't stand looking at pictures of all those brass molds that Tom makes, so I ordered me one. Ordered it on the 12th, got the mold on the 19th and cast bullets on the 20th. How can you beat that !!

...............We're all glad we were able to help, and you can tell your wife it was our fault:-)

...............Buckshot

geargnasher
12-22-2011, 04:12 PM
A fine, custom mould made to your design, your specs, and your alloy choice delivered in a week, what's not to love? I really hope Tom stays healthy, willing, and lives forever because he's made a lot of dreams come true in the last couple of years, and, barring fate myself, I have half a lifetime of custom mould needs ahead of me.

Gear

white eagle
12-23-2011, 10:59 AM
A fine, custom mould made to your design, your specs, and your alloy choice delivered in a week, what's not to love? I really hope Tom stays healthy, willing, and lives forever because he's made a lot of dreams come true in the last couple of years, and, barring fate myself, I have half a lifetime of custom mould needs ahead of me.

Gear
amen :Fire: