PDA

View Full Version : lee autoprime and wifes makeup!

arjacobson
12-17-2011, 06:24 PM
I have been watching a little tv and priming some .223's. The stupid primers kept getting caught up and things weren't going so smooth...SO being that it's cold outside I went to look for a solution.. inside...I ended up digging through the wifes makeup case and came up with some of her face powder stuff. So I used just a tiny bit on the tray and primer track.. WORKED like a charm!!! primers flowed without a hitch..It even had a small brush with it. LOL:-D

MtGun44
12-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Sounds like trouble brewing to me. I would not even think of trying that trick with my wife's
"stuff". ;-)

Bill

zuke
12-17-2011, 10:09 PM
Now she'll be wondering where she put it......

Reload3006
12-18-2011, 12:05 AM
whoo sounds like somebody is about to get a A(* whoopn LOL we wanna see pics. If I catch my wife not lookn I will try it too.

btroj
12-18-2011, 12:42 AM
I wonder if his wife mixes cookie dough with his cordless drill?

I stay put of my wife's stuff, it increases my "marital harmony" level immensely.

1in9twist
12-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Nice work finding something that worked!

Does graphite kill primers?

3006guns
12-18-2011, 02:30 PM
Graphite shouldn't hurt pimers....it's pretty inert stuff. It DOES make for nasty black stains on the hands though. Some of that "white" graphite as used in some case neck lube tools should work better.

jimkim
12-18-2011, 04:50 PM
I wonder if his wife mixes cookie dough with his cordless drill?

I stay put of my wife's stuff, it increases my "marital harmony" level immensely.

I scramble eggs with mine. :redneck:

Jack Stanley
12-18-2011, 05:27 PM
:shock: Oh boy .... I bet it works great untill your wife catches you at it .

Tough to prime cases with broken fingers doncha know [smilie=s:

Jack

451 Pete
12-18-2011, 05:40 PM
I think that the girls are holding out on us.
Next trip to Wally World check out the neat brush's they use for applying their makeup. I was looking for small brush's to apply oil to tiny screws and parts and for cleaning my guns in the hard to get to places, eyeliner brush .... problem solved. The tapered edge make up brushs clean between the stock and barrel....... Clear finger nail polish works the same as a drop of Blue Locktite to hold a loose screw in place. ..... Lipstick I have used and works well to inlet parts....
You need to explain to your buddy's first about this stuff or they may think you have went to the dark side.

Pete

zuke
12-18-2011, 07:16 PM
I carry pink nail polish in my tool box to be used as locktite.
My locktite kept dissapearing but the pink nail polish hasn't been touched.

arjacobson
12-18-2011, 07:40 PM
I think that the girls are holding out on us.
Next trip to Wally World check out the neat brush's they use for applying their makeup. I was looking for small brush's to apply oil to tiny screws and parts and for cleaning my guns in the hard to get to places, eyeliner brush .... problem solved. The tapered edge make up brushs clean between the stock and barrel....... Clear finger nail polish works the same as a drop of Blue Locktite to hold a loose screw in place. ..... Lipstick I have used and works well to inlet parts....
You need to explain to your buddy's first about this stuff or they may think you have went to the dark side.

Pete

She is usually the one giving me the ideas on using some of her items! I remember going to the grocery store to buy zigzag cigarette papers.. Everyone thought I had them for pot...NOPE but they work great for setting the initial height of endmill cutters and lathe bits!!

451 Pete
12-18-2011, 09:02 PM
The cigarette papers also make great combustable paper cartridges for a front stuffer.

Pete

Pigslayer
12-18-2011, 10:56 PM
:groner:Houston . . . we have a problem.

AZPaul
12-20-2011, 06:37 PM
I wonder if wiping it down with a silicon rag would help them run through smoother?

gefiltephish
12-20-2011, 07:38 PM
I carry pink nail polish in my tool box to be used as locktite.
My locktite kept dissapearing but the pink nail polish hasn't been touched.

Now *that's* funny!

zomby woof
12-20-2011, 07:51 PM
I clean the tray and lightly apply silicone to it.