PDA

View Full Version : proof of addiction

GREENCOUNTYPETE
12-09-2011, 11:08 PM
a co worker , who just upgraded to a brand new Dillon progressive , asked me if i knew any on who wanted his lee stuff , i asked what he had , asked how much ,well some of it was stuff i had been planning on getting along the way any how along with 2 sets of dies , some quick figuring , and i said it , I'll Take it , i didn't even hesitate on asking price as it was very fair

the kicker , there went the savings for my new CC piece.

oh well maybe i will get a stocking stuffer

oneokie
12-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Nice score.

cobroller
12-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Yes, but now you can reload more practice ammo for your current CC. Plan on getting real friendly with it, then spend the money you save on primers and lead.
Oh! Wait, you do "need" another gun. My bad.

bbs70
12-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Yes, but now you can reload more practice ammo for your current CC. Plan on getting real friendly with it, then spend the money you save on primers and lead.
Oh! Wait, you do "need" another gun. My bad.

Do we ever NEED another gun.
No, but I just hate to see a good looking gun just sitting around collecting dust without a home of its own.
Every gun needs a home and I'm doing my share to provide them a home ,especially at this time of the year.:bigsmyl2:

chuckbuster
12-11-2011, 12:59 PM
A true addict would have said I'll take it without asking the details.....

Don't ask how I know :(

mroliver77
12-11-2011, 05:25 PM
I have more primers than I will probably ever use in the rest of my life. Wideners has Wolf primers for $15. - $16.K !! I NEED to get in on this!!

I have 8 presses (that I can think of), 3 shotgun presses, 2 Star sizers, An RCBS and two or three Lyman sizers, tons of lead/WW/Lino/tin/babbit, 2- 20lb and 1- 10lb bottom pour pots and it goes on and on.

I'm not an addict! Don't have a problem at all! I was tiffed that I missed that Rockchucker press last week though! I only have 1 press in my kitchen! Sometimes it is too cold to walk out to the barn. ;)
J

runfiverun
12-11-2011, 06:07 PM
i have sey up two new reloaders with deals i have found, and then stashed the presses and such in the garage till they needed them.
it got them going and they could spend their money on important stuff like primers..:lol:
they most likely wouldn't have been able to get started monetarily otherwise.

GREENCOUNTYPETE
12-11-2011, 11:51 PM
i am fairly new to reloading myself , reloaded my first metallic cartridge about 8 months ago

i had done only 12 ga trap loads before that.

with this acquisition i will be at 6 calibers 2 presses and casting for muzzle loader, and 30-30 , now i need more molds a 358-125rf , a 401-170tc , and something in .430
i want to add 40S&W dies to the collection soon, as well as a mold so that i can feed my current and hopefully future CC piece

as long as i can muster up the cash to get a smaller CC before it warms up, when winter attire goes out of style in the spring hiding my current CC is going to get a lot harder

CC is just over a month old here in Wisconsin , we never much had a use for little guns before.