PDA

View Full Version : Corbin MegMite Press & Dies 5 Day limit

Swageocast
12-09-2011, 10:49 PM
Hey Everybody,,

For those of YOU out there wth alot more money than me and prolly many others ,,, There is a Corbin MegaMite Press with the Heavy Duty H series Dies in
.308 and .50 BMG and including core molds and looks like several different punches.

Retail on all this is about $4500.00

It's available on Ebay for starting price of $2000.00 5 days left in auction.

Search for Corbin Swage Press & Dies,,,,seems to be the only one up there the right now.

Good Luck Happy Holidays :p

Oh here is more info ,,,,,,>>>>Here is a Corbin's Mega-mite hand press with: (picture 1)

>>>50 BMG die's, they include core swage die, core seating die, point forming die. This kit makes a rebated boatail or flat base with an open tip similar to a hollow point.
50 BMG jacket making die kit from refrigerator tubing. (picture 3)
Core mould for 50 bmg.

.308 core swage die, core seating die, point forming die. (picture 5) This kit makes a flat base bullet with an open tip similar to a hollow point.
Jacket maker for 308 that take's 9mm spent brass and draws them down to .308. (picture 4)
core mould for .308.

These are used but in good shape. There is a little surface rust on some spots of the core moulds. It is only cosmetic and will not affect the core's. I will include everything I have for the press and these kits. there are too many pieces to list individually. what you will get is what you see in the pictures. I will also include the instruction that I have. You can also download the instruction from corbins.com. I will make it free shipping because it will be hard to guess what it going to cost. The press alone weighs 70 pounds. I have close to $4000 invested here. I will start the bidding at about half of that with no reserve. Someone should get a good deal. I had to wait over 2 years to get this order. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will answer within 24 hours.
>>>o.!
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38324&stc=1&d=1323490572

Remember This is NOT me this is UP ON EBAY for the next 5 Days ,,,Corbin Swage Press & Dies ,,,