PDA

View Full Version : Hornady LNL Classic

PatMarlin
12-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Does anyone know if the Hornady LNL Classic is the same bolt pattern as the LNL Single (bolt pattern aprox 3 1/4" cc)?

Moonman
12-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Pat,
My LNL CLASSIC Single Stage is about 3 1/2" C to C

My LNL Progressive is about 4" C to C

Regards,
MOONMAN

PatMarlin
12-04-2011, 05:09 PM
I'm trying to lock down my Hornady ROCKDock™ templates with the correct names and patterns. There has been some confusion.

I have thus far:

Hornady LNL Single (bolt pattern aprox 3 1/2" cc)

Hornady LNL AP Auto and Hornady Projector Press (both have the same bolt pattern- staggered 4" cc).

Hornady LNL AP (3 3/4" cc) which has yet a different bolt pattern than the 2 above.

Now it looks like the Hornady Classic Single has yet another pattern. Maybe same as the LNL Single?

Maybe one of our Cast Boolit Brethren has them all? ...:mrgreen:

pumah25
12-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Not sure if I am just being stupid with this but I just set the press where I wanted it mounted and used a sharpie to color where the bolts went, removed the press and then drilled. I used the press as its own template. Not sure if this helps or not.
p-25

PatMarlin
12-08-2011, 01:10 PM
That be the way to do it p-25.

I on the other hand, drill my ROCKDock™ templates without the presses here, so I have had to develop templates with the help of customers and other sources. Out of every brand on the market, Hornady is the last brand I have just a few questions on with their products.