PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to Cast bullets for me

Falo308
11-29-2011, 05:36 PM
I have a new set of lee .501 molds, looking for someone to mold me bout 500 bullet, dont need them sized or lubexld, just cast n send to me. I will send you the molds. Is anyone interested in doing this? I will of course I will pay for your lead n time n shipping to me
Please email me if anyone is interested jrnewcomb72@gmail.com

masscaster
11-29-2011, 05:46 PM
Hi Falo308,
An e-mail has been sent.

Jeff

x101airborne
11-29-2011, 09:45 PM
Sure.... I am a stay at home dad and would go for that. Heck, bet we could even work out a good deal for the alloy for the use of your mold.... Shoot me a PM if interested.

quasi
11-29-2011, 10:50 PM
Be warned there are BATF rules that......ARGHHHH!................................ ..

REMAINING MESSAGE DELETED BY HOMELAND SECURITY

P.K.
11-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Sure.... I am a stay at home dad and would go for that. Heck, bet we could even work out a good deal for the alloy for the use of your mold.... Shoot me a PM if interested.

In the same boat. Talk about having time on your hands to do the good stuff!;-)

41 mag fan
11-29-2011, 11:09 PM
I tried that stay at home thingy.
I made 2 solemn promises to my wife.

1. I would wake up every morning, smile, scratch, pee, then go lay on the couch and watch tv in my underwear.

2. I would get up from the couch at 5 pm, put a flowered apron over my underwear and cook supper.
I would then wrap supper up and put it in the fridge, wash dishes, then go lay back down on the couch and continue watching tv.

Of course I forgot to mention till now, just like I tried with my wife.
This stay at home thingy was dependant uopn her getting a second full time job, and quite possibly 2 part time jobs on the weekends.
That was 10 yrs ago I tried sliding this under the radar.

So far 10 yrs later, it's taken a knee surgery to get 6 weeks of accomplishing my goal.
But I aint giving up, I'm still working on her!! :bigsmyl2:

x101airborne
11-30-2011, 07:24 AM
I tried that stay at home thingy.
I made 2 solemn promises to my wife.

1. I would wake up every morning, smile, scratch, pee, then go lay on the couch and watch tv in my underwear.

2. I would get up from the couch at 5 pm, put a flowered apron over my underwear and cook supper.
I would then wrap supper up and put it in the fridge, wash dishes, then go lay back down on the couch and continue watching tv.

Of course I forgot to mention till now, just like I tried with my wife.
This stay at home thingy was dependant uopn her getting a second full time job, and quite possibly 2 part time jobs on the weekends.
That was 10 yrs ago I tried sliding this under the radar.

So far 10 yrs later, it's taken a knee surgery to get 6 weeks of accomplishing my goal.
But I aint giving up, I'm still working on her!! :bigsmyl2:

Fight the good fight and good luck. When my wife had our son, I had just quit the Sheriffs Office. She went crazy staying at home on recovery. She actually had the doctor release her early to go back to work. Every time we talk about me going back to work I remind her of what a GOOD, dependable full time babysitter would cost. Needless to say, I have a permenant "waller" in my recliner.

41 mag fan
11-30-2011, 08:37 AM
Fight the good fight and good luck. When my wife had our son, I had just quit the Sheriffs Office. She went crazy staying at home on recovery. She actually had the doctor release her early to go back to work. Every time we talk about me going back to work I remind her of what a GOOD, dependable full time babysitter would cost. Needless to say, I have a permenant "waller" in my recliner.

Thats what happened to my wife. Back in '09 she lost her job due to company cutbacks, told her stay at home. I work in the mines and can literally write my own check. She went stir crazy in no time.
Well that lasted a yr almost to the day and she was back to work.
I went on leave back in late Oct, 5 days later I was going nuts. But that 6th day I settled in. I could get used to this real quick.
Whoever says retirements for the birds really needs some help!

JonB_in_Glencoe
11-30-2011, 08:46 AM
I have a new set of lee .501 molds, looking for someone to mold me bout 500 bullet, dont need them sized or lubexld, just cast n send to me. I will send you the molds. Is anyone interested in doing this? I will of course I will pay for your lead n time n shipping to me
Please email me if anyone is interested jrnewcomb72@gmail.com

I recently bought the 2 cav. Lee 501 440 gr. GC boolit mold.
if you have the same mold, It may cast a tad bit small...if you're
looking to size to .501

also, mine has some tool chatter marks...makes it look like
a fluted boolit.

There was at least one other member here mention the same thing.

I plan to lap my mold out some day when I have time.
I have the similar boolit in 430 300gr. same problem.

I just thought I'd let you know before you have
some one cast a bunch of boolits for you that
may be undersized if you mold is from the same batch as mine.

birddog
11-30-2011, 11:03 AM
I'll throw my time out there if you don't have someone yet. Just send me an email.
Thanks,
Charlie:Fire: