PDA

View Full Version : Core swage die for sale

alfloyd
11-07-2011, 04:52 PM
SOLD to sav300

I have a core swage die for sale in the for sale section.
It makes a core that is 0.195 inch in dia, just right for the 22 Long Rifle brass.
It will be there till Wednesday night, then gone to ebay.

Thanks
Lafaun

Hickory
11-07-2011, 04:59 PM
How much?
Thread size?

alfloyd
11-07-2011, 06:37 PM
fits reloading press 7/8 x 14 die thread.
Price is $95.00 delivered.

Lafaun

khamill2000
11-07-2011, 10:35 PM
What brand? Pics?

Utah Shooter
11-08-2011, 01:43 AM
ALF Brand. Works like a charm.

alfloyd
11-08-2011, 06:28 AM
See add in the "For Sale" section.
All the details and photos are there.

Lafaun

alfloyd
11-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Sold pending payment.

Lafaun

Utah Shooter
11-18-2011, 09:30 PM
Not to start anything but.. Alf has his for sale and that is what the thread is about. Love what you are making Dan but..

alfloyd
11-19-2011, 06:25 PM
To the site Moderators/Administrators:

If this post is out of line, please delete. With that said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by danr:

“guys, i make these all day long for $45 , punches included
and i can make them put out any size core you want.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan, if you want to sell core swage dies, I would suggest that you start your own post with all the information about your swage die. That would be the polite and courteous way of doing business. It should be complete with all the information and delivery cost of the dies, and should contain photos of the die for sale.

Buy jumping into and high jacking someone’s else’s post to sell your dies, and buy undercutting the cost you show what kind of manners you have.

The dies that I make, is a complete and a stand along set. It includes all the parts needed to work. It included the die body, top punch, ejection rod, bottom punch with punch holder that fits the reloading ram, lock nut and samples of the finished product.

It also is the correct size to fit the de-rimmed 22 Long Rifle brass jackets, as well as the commercial jackets of the correct size.

Now, I feel better.

Lafaun

danr
11-19-2011, 06:29 PM
hay guys sorry if i stepped on toes here. i didn't mean it that way, nor did i mean to under cut anyone.

and your right, i should just start my own thread instead of hijacking someone else.. i just noticed that his has sold and others seemed interested, so i thought i would mention that i do make them.

sorry if it was poor manners or poor thinking on my part.

i'll be happy to remove my post if that will make people feel better.

thanks,
dan