PDA

View Full Version : Bucket of good weights

leadbutt
11-04-2011, 01:24 AM
Had a lil time to myself the last two days and decided to sit on the porch and go through a few buckets of WWs I obtained a few months back. I noticed that by the WWs that were in the buckets this tire shop has been doing more heavy trucks then the last time I got buckets off them. Scored me some nice fat, heavy, plump and juicy WWs. I like my WWs just like my women lol. The only prob was 2 of the buckets had the spout lids on them without caps and i left them out in the rain during hurricane season. Talk about gross. Least i use latex gloves whenever i play with my WWs. Call me paranoid. The plus side to that was the Fe weights were a heck of alot easier to pick out. Also with all the stick on WWs that i had and the boatload of them that i got out the buckets i have about 1/2 a bucket worth. Im thinking about going a lil further, separate the different types of stick ons before i melt them down and see what the bhn is for the different makes so i can post them if no one has done it already.

L. Bottoms