PDA

View Full Version : Need some help from the pros?

Xfire68
11-01-2011, 09:21 PM
I posted this in another thread but, felt it needed it's own attention.

Thanks a bunch for posting the info for the WAA12 shot shells using 8 00Buck and WAA12 wads.

I bought some new Fiocci 2 3/4 clear primed shot shells and would like to load these with 00 buck as well?

I need some info on 3" shells loading 00Buck as well. I do have a few manuals but, they do not have data for the components I have. I am willing to buy more powders and try other shotshells if needed but, would love to be able to use what I have if I can.

I have 100 new Primed RIO Blue high brass 3" shot shells, Unique powder, Tightgroup powder, Bullseye powder, Blue DOT powder, 11Lbs of 00 Buckshot, WAA12 wads and W12SL wads. I know I will need to get wads for the 3" loads but, I am unsure which to buy?

Sorry for all the questions as I am just getting back into reloading Shot shells after a 20+ year gap. I do reload rifle and handgun regularly though.

My goal is to load both 2 3/4 00buck shot and 3" buckshot loads using the above components. If I can't use these please give me a component list that will allow me to do so.

I am also interested in getting 1 oz lee mold and loading slugs.

odfairfaxsub
11-01-2011, 10:24 PM
as far as your powder selection try alliant on google. look at their load data.

i see we both like keeping our buisness in radford virginia as i am a alliant man myself as well

Xfire68
11-01-2011, 11:56 PM
I have already done the searching online and have not come up with anything. That is why I am asking those that have loaded these shells and have data to steer me in the right direction.

Yes I do enjoy Alliant powders. [smilie=w:

waksupi
11-02-2011, 12:37 AM
Please do not post the same topic on separate threads.