PDA

View Full Version : alloy suppliers

shooter93
02-11-2007, 06:15 PM
I'm looking for suppliers of pre-mixed lead alloys preferably a foundry that could supply quanities. I'm in Pa. so the closer the better. We'd like to buy several different alloys...several hundred pounds or so of each...possibly totaling a ton for all. Anyone know of such a place? Thanks.

GP100man
02-15-2007, 12:21 AM
shooter
you got me to thinking about my local recycler &they would be more than happy to sell me lead & alloys combined weight of 40,000# min order,toomuch $ for me !!!

vp146b4
02-15-2007, 10:49 PM
Shooter93
There's a gentleman who lives in Maryland named Woody Woodruff. He reps a foundry, and he has beautifull alloy and I believe quantity is not an issue. I don't know his number, but we are having our Single Shot Match at Conestoga this weekend, and Woody sometimes shows up with his alloy. If not, I'm sure somebody there will have his number, and I'll get back to you.
Bill

bart55
02-15-2007, 11:12 PM
I am also in Pa, Scranton and would like to know if this works out as a supply .

shooter93
02-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Thanks guys....just seemed to make sense for a couple of guys to go together and buy a huge supply so I got a couple of guys together. Hope to hear about the guy in maryland....haven't tacked down anyone closer yet.