PDA

View Full Version : Gunsmith Recommendation for S&W revolver

Love Life
10-20-2011, 02:33 PM
deleted

Joni Lynn
10-20-2011, 06:42 PM
There's a lot of people that would work on it but many that may do more damage than good.
It depends on what you want/need done who would be best to shop it out to. I don't trust many anymore.

What do you need done?

arjacobson
10-20-2011, 07:34 PM
Check out heffron firearms classics. Mike does all my revolver stuff and is very fair price wise. Does excellent work with S&W and Colt revolvers.

tonyjones
10-21-2011, 12:00 AM
Check out actionsbyt.com.

Tony

Finnmike
12-29-2011, 04:30 PM
Avoid, at all costs, ANY business with Mike Heffron. He has had my Colt NS for 21 MONTHS!!! I can't get ahold of him, he does not return my emails or calls. Several guys on the Colt forum have had the same problem. I tried to be patient, but I have now completely lost any faith I had in the man. You have been warned!!

And Mike H., if you see this, don't say I have not tried to be civil....I'm done. Will I ever see my NS again??

Check out heffron firearms classics. Mike does all my revolver stuff and is very fair price wise. Does excellent work with S&W and Colt revolvers.

rbertalotto
12-29-2011, 05:25 PM
Ron Power.............Period!

garandsrus
12-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Hi,

Many competition revolver shooters use http://brushcreekltd.homestead.com/Services.html for their S&W work. He has worked on a couple of my pistols and I have been very happy and would go to Joe again in a heart beat.

His turn around time will probably be within a couple weeks.

John

arjacobson
12-29-2011, 10:29 PM
Avoid, at all costs, ANY business with Mike Heffron. He has had my Colt NS for 21 MONTHS!!! I can't get ahold of him, he does not return my emails or calls. Several guys on the Colt forum have had the same problem. I tried to be patient, but I have now completely lost any faith I had in the man. You have been warned!!

And Mike H., if you see this, don't say I have not tried to be civil....I'm done. Will I ever see my NS again??

I am sorry to hear about that... I cannot believe he would do that!! Do you want to see if I can get a hold of him? I will sure try..

Marvin S
12-29-2011, 11:13 PM
Check Cylinder and Slide out.

Finnmike
12-29-2011, 11:40 PM
Sure, can't hurt. He knows how to get ahold of me....

I am sorry to hear about that... I cannot believe he would do that!! Do you want to see if I can get a hold of him? I will sure try..