PDA

View Full Version : NEI Mould totals for 2011...

Idaho Sharpshooter
10-18-2011, 05:19 PM
I was coerced into cleaning out my desk drawer over the weekend by my lovely wife.

Amongst the debris, I found seven PMO receipts with NOE written on them.

Just for this calendar year, how many of you are there, or over that number?

You only get to count "sent the $$$ in", not buys we are working on.

Rich

3 more PMO's sent southeast to Utah. Eleven for 2011, and seven more I am on list for for 2012.

midnight
10-18-2011, 05:28 PM
I'm at seven molds already received and three more that are paid for awaiting delivery. I have at least two more that will be paid this year and two more that will likely go into next year. Ever since I discovered the quality Miha and Swede give us, I havn't even looked at a factory mold. I might but an old one at a gun show if I am lucky enough to find it before someone else does.

Bob

no34570
10-18-2011, 05:56 PM
I have found 11 for this year and still waiting on one or two to come.
I have to say all up,I think I have around 18 of NOE moulds,it's an affliction ;)

Blammer
10-18-2011, 06:07 PM
I can't count that high. :)

Idaho Sharpshooter
10-18-2011, 08:00 PM
Blammer,

take your shoes and socks off first. It worked for me...

I have nineteen all told, and six I am on the list for.

Quality and competitive pricing are a wonderful combination.

Rich

gandydancer
10-18-2011, 08:54 PM
only five for me but I'm working on it GD

Artful
10-18-2011, 08:57 PM
NEI or NOE? title says one thing but inside it's different - sort of like a box of chocolates.

Lets see 8 NOE off the top of my head not counting the .314 155 I just signed up for

justingrosche
10-18-2011, 10:12 PM
Kinda thinking the same thing. NEI? First thought, someone is buying a bunch 2nds on Ebay!

quasi
10-18-2011, 11:14 PM
I am at 12, no wonder I am broke!

6pt-sika
10-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Zero for 2010 and zero for 2011 .

Only have a pair of NOE molds in my accumulation and if truth be known I would be happy to part with one of those .

rockrat
10-20-2011, 09:26 AM
I would be curious as to how many moulds he made for us, in the last couple of years

SwedeNelson
10-20-2011, 12:57 PM
rockrat

Last count was 2933.

Swede Nelson

rockrat
10-20-2011, 02:02 PM
WOW.

And you have many more to do before the year is up.

My wallet feels like I bought all 2933 moulds too :)

Blammer
10-20-2011, 03:10 PM
I wonder how many Walt made before he passed on.

6pt sitka, I'm betting someone wouldn't mind purchasing your unwanted NOE's. :)

What ya got?

6pt-sika
10-20-2011, 06:10 PM
6pt sitka, I'm betting someone wouldn't mind purchasing your unwanted NOE's. :)

Nope already tried !

The one I have Ranch Dog is making again and can be had from him new cheaper then I would be willing to sell the one I have .

SwedeNelson
10-20-2011, 06:17 PM
6pt-sika

Return it and I will refund your money.
100% money back guarantee if you are not happy.
Always has been and always will be.

Swede Nelson

6pt-sika
10-20-2011, 07:20 PM
6pt-sika

Swede Nelson

Never said the product was bad .

Suo Gan
10-25-2011, 11:45 AM
6pt-sika

Swede Nelson

The main 'problem' with NOE molds is that you begin looking at the other molds in your lineup and start wondering when NOE will be running a design in that style so you can replace it! I am just about ruined with Lee molds entirely now. I think I have bought around 60?? or so Lee molds and I have ten right now. Their sprue cutter design is great, but every single Lee mold needs extra work so they do not self destruct. I just get sick of it having to do this and you never really know when or if a new problem will start with them either. I want a sure thing! Thanks NOE!

I wonder if NOE could sell sprue plates to accept the KAL cam lever? Pinch me I am dreaming. Can't imagine there would be any patent infringement with just a little more sprue plate hanging over the edge with a hole in it.

6pt-sika
10-25-2011, 04:10 PM
The main 'problem' with NOE molds is that you begin looking at the other molds in your lineup and start wondering when NOE will be running a design in that style so you can replace it! I am just about ruined with Lee molds entirely now. I think I have bought around 60?? or so Lee molds and I have ten right now. Their sprue cutter design is great, but every single Lee mold needs extra work so they do not self destruct. I just get sick of it having to do this and you never really know when or if a new problem will start with them either. I want a sure thing! Thanks NOE!

I wonder if NOE could sell sprue plates to accept the KAL cam lever? Pinch me I am dreaming. Can't imagine there would be any patent infringement with just a little more sprue plate hanging over the edge with a hole in it.

Think I have 11 molds that were produced at the Lee factory !

All but two were obtained from Ranch Dog . I gotta say all the 6 cavities I have which is 6 of the 11 have worked wonderfully with NO adjustments . The 5 that are two cavity are certainly another story !

DrB
10-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Welp, lets see...

One in 22, 6mm, 30, 30+, 35, 44... And I'm on the list for the 7mm hunter, and may have forgotten one, I suppose.

So six, I think.

Idaho Sharpshooter
10-28-2011, 07:04 PM
NOE, obvious to any true member of the 1st Church of Mould Quality. Rev Swede Nelson presiding.

I have two more now, and I believe I am on a list for four or five, maybe more.

What a country!

Rich

hicard
10-29-2011, 11:29 AM
I wonder if Lee even misses our business. It has to be a drop in the bucket at least.

MikeS
10-30-2011, 07:36 AM

I second that idea! I've gotten the KAL cam levers, and they're great! I just got an NEI 6 cavity mould, and drilled the sprue plate to take a cam lever. I drilled the screw slightly off, and so had to file the cam lever to fit, so I did that to one of the Lee handles I had replaced with KAL levers (didn't want to start filing a KAL lever in case I screwed it up!) The addition of the lever really makes it easy to use the mould! If we could just convince Al to make his 5 cavity mould sprue plates with the hole already drilled for the cam lever, that would be great! I would certainly buy replacement sprue plates for the 5 cavity moulds I already have, and would want any new moulds with that sprue plate.

As far as patent infringement, I doubt it, 2 other mould makers are already making moulds with cam levers (Mihec on their 6 cavity moulds, and BigLube on their 6 cavity moulds).

Suo Gan
11-19-2011, 05:28 PM
I second that idea! I've gotten the KAL cam levers, and they're great! I just got an NEI 6 cavity mould, and drilled the sprue plate to take a cam lever. I drilled the screw slightly off, and so had to file the cam lever to fit, so I did that to one of the Lee handles I had replaced with KAL levers (didn't want to start filing a KAL lever in case I screwed it up!) The addition of the lever really makes it easy to use the mould! If we could just convince Al to make his 5 cavity mould sprue plates with the hole already drilled for the cam lever, that would be great! I would certainly buy replacement sprue plates for the 5 cavity moulds I already have, and would want any new moulds with that sprue plate.

As far as patent infringement, I doubt it, 2 other mould makers are already making moulds with cam levers (Mihec on their 6 cavity moulds, and BigLube on their 6 cavity moulds).

I did not know Mihec was doing it too. Have not even looked at a Big Lube mold.

It would be great if NOE would offer this!!