PDA

View Full Version : Albany, Oregon re-starts silhouette

jcunclejoe
02-08-2007, 05:47 PM
On Sunday, February 25th, 2007 The Albany Rifle and Pistol Club will restart the Handgun silhouette program. They will be shooting Small Bore and Field Pistol from 9am to 2pm. Please stop by and shoot an entry or four, or at least say hello. Let's do what we can to give them our support and welcome the program back on a positive note. Please bring at least one friend to the match. (If nothing else they can spot for you) or better yet we get them hooked.

Congratulations and thanks to Ron Downs the new match director, for his efforts in making the Albany program happen again. Please give Ron or myself a call if you have questions.

Here is the link to the Albany range website. http://arpc.info/

Joe Cullison
Oregon State IHMSA Director
541-317-8801
jcunclejoe@aol.com
www.ihmsa.org

Silhouette
Trap Range
small bore and Field Pistol
9am to 2pm
Ron Downs
541-547-4922

jcunclejoe
02-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Someone got excited and posted this match in the Albany schedule long before the range will be aready. It looks as if they may be ready by March or most likely April.
Sorry, I love this sport and I tend to get a bit excited too.
Shoot well and shoot often.
Joe

fourarmed
02-16-2007, 12:41 PM
Joe, Higginsville, MO is holding a match the 24th of this month if your trigger finger is really itchin'. My matches (Linwood, KS) start March 11. Good luck to them (and you).

jcunclejoe
02-20-2007, 07:28 PM
I didn't even know there were any matches in MO. I thought it was a dry state for silhouettes.
We are having matches at our range (Bend, OR) on the 24th and 25th so I suppose I can stay home and get a couple hundred rounds off.
Thanks for the offer though.
I was in OKC for Christmas so I took the guns along and shot at the OKC gun club. It's nice to shoot at different places.
Shoot well and shoot often.
Joe

fourarmed
02-27-2007, 11:51 AM
You would revise that "dry" adjective if you had been there. I gave a description in 7BR's thread about his match the same day. Brrr!