PDA

View Full Version : $ help for gray wolf and wife

Calamity Jake
10-05-2011, 11:57 AM
I have requested Gray Wolfs snail mail address so I can send some $s.
With his permission I will foward it to anyone on this board via PM so they can send a donation also or you can send your $s to me and I will forward it to them.

I have to get there address first, so stay tuned.

Ok I have his address anyone interested in helping can PM me for his address or I can give you mind and I will foward all funds to him.

We've done this before, lets do it again!!!

There paypal email has been added below.

pmer
10-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Say is there any way to use Pay Pal for Gray Wolf?

jameslovesjammie
10-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Say is there any way to use Pay Pal for Gray Wolf?

Same question. I work nights and getting a money order can be a hassle. I could Paypal right now.

James

Alvarez Kelly
10-05-2011, 11:27 PM
PayPal is easier for me too.

Gray Wolf?

tomme boy
10-05-2011, 11:34 PM
What happened?

Alvarez Kelly
10-05-2011, 11:48 PM
What happened?

See thread:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=129270

Lloyd Smale
10-06-2011, 06:13 AM
paypal would work best for me too.

Calamity Jake
10-06-2011, 08:36 AM
For members asking about there paypal email:

"People are asking about PayPal. That will work if they send as a gift.

wiseowl24@localnet.com is our PayPal email address"

gray wolf
10-06-2011, 09:37 AM
Some members have offered to help Julie and I with the latest truck repairs.
This is a hard time for many people, we know this, and truly appreciate any little help that you men have shown us. We have done the best we can in the past year to do whatever was necessary to keep up with things. It seems that just surviving has become a huge chore.
I just don't have it left in me to even try and explain what goes on here trying to keep it together stretching the $1,100 a month SS check.
Just let me say again that we are thankful for your help.

Sam & Julie

trooperdan
10-06-2011, 09:47 AM
I needed some .32 boolits and Sam helped me. I asked him to send me 100 and he sent at least three times that many, perfectly cast, good-looking boolits. let's help out a member if we can, I'm in!

pmer
10-06-2011, 09:58 AM
I'm in too, paypal sent. Hoping Gray wolf has enough left over to take his bride out to dinner.

SharpsShooter
10-06-2011, 10:31 AM
I'm in. Paypal sent.

SS

trooperdan
10-06-2011, 12:01 PM
PP sent

Alvarez Kelly
10-06-2011, 02:31 PM
PayPal sent.

mold maker
10-06-2011, 03:35 PM
PP sent.

dpunch
10-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Paypal sent.

shaggist
10-06-2011, 07:07 PM
I'm in. I stretched the SS check a little further this month, but I only have a cat to feed. Have y'all checked into food stamps/SS Supplement for Julie? Check with the local charitable agencies in your area. I know how bad it stings to have to ask for help, but starving to death for pride just isn't in it for any CB member.

gray wolf
10-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Already on food stamps....no ss for Julie cause I am on SS.
We just are really strapped after the first bill of $558 last friday on the Ford.

Looks like we almost have it now from you kind folks. I will call our mechanic tomorrow to set up the time to get it fixed.

Thank you so much for your help.

Julie says God bless you all.

shaggist
10-06-2011, 07:35 PM
God has blessed all of us-givers and givees. At least we are able to help, a little from each individual, adding up to enough. Thanks for letting me be a part of this forum.

DLCTEX
10-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Pay Pal sent.

garym1a2
10-06-2011, 08:23 PM
paypal sent, hope it helps.

gray wolf
10-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Well men you did it again, We have gotten Pay pal donations to almost cover the truck repair. Please do not send anymore. The few dollars that are left I will work out with the mechanic one way or another. Because of your thoughtfulness you have put us in a position that the fix for the truck is possible. We do not want a cent more than is needed to do what is necessary.
Please accept our humble thank you's to all that helped.
Time may go by and some things might change, but one thing for sure is the hearts, and the caring members of this great forum seems to always remain the same. I think that is a great statement for mankind.
One more time-- thank you all.

Sam & Julie

Lloyd Smale
10-07-2011, 05:15 AM
I was on the other end of this kind of a thing once and i know its tough to except sometimes but my brothers here came through for me and like you found out just how good the people here are!!

Calamity Jake
10-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Well men you did it again, We have gotten Pay pal donations to almost cover the truck repair. Please do not send anymore. The few dollars that are left I will work out with the mechanic one way or another. Because of your thoughtfulness you have put us in a position that the fix for the truck is possible. We do not want a cent more than is needed to do what is necessary.
Please accept our humble thank you's to all that helped.
Time may go by and some things might change, but one thing for sure is the hearts, and the caring members of this great forum seems to always remain the same. I think that is a great statement for mankind.
One more time-- thank you all.

Sam & Julie

I'm glad we, the members of this board were able to help. [smilie=w:

If you need anything else feel free to ask, somebody here will help, including me.

gray wolf
10-07-2011, 11:31 AM
I'm glad we, the members of this board were able to help.

If you need anything else feel free to ask, somebody here will help, including me.

Thank you men for all the help and your continuing attitude to help others.
Sam >>>>>> GW.

trooperdan
10-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Sam, now go and get prepared for WINTER! Hope you have plenty of wood cut! :) Do you have a deer in the freezer?

gray wolf
10-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Yes and no in that order to your questions Dan

rbertalotto
10-07-2011, 09:46 PM
I'm late to the party, but I am truly amazed at the fantastic folks over here on this forum............everyone that helped out just made a good deposit in the karma bank!