PDA

View Full Version : Bud's tribute to 9/11 Only shown one time

Bad Water Bill
09-29-2011, 10:37 AM
It's September and thoughts of the 10th anniversary of 9-11 are on almost everyone's mind here and abroad.

I hope you enjoy this very short presentation.

This is BEAUTIFUL!

Budweiser commercial re: 9-11, aired only ONCE!

This is a class act. A moving must see!!! Notice the World Trade Center buildings are gone.

This is the commercial spot Budweiser produced after 9-11.

They only aired it once so as not to benefit financially from it - they just wanted to acknowledge the tragic event.

This is so consistent with a company who always does things with a ton of class!!

Can you imagine what the cost was considering production, air time, etc.?

I never saw this commercial again, until now it is quite moving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxBtPfZIYdM

1911sw45
09-29-2011, 12:59 PM
It brung tears to my eyes. They will never be forgotten. I still pray for the families that lost love ones on that day and the soldiers that help keep this country free and gave their lives for it and been harmed! God bless every one of them!

Adam

P.K.
09-29-2011, 05:16 PM
Never saw that one, thanks for posting. I was pretty busy in those days. My cell went off about an hour after the second plane hit and was told to report to the airport.

troyboy
09-29-2011, 11:08 PM
It is a shame that it is no longer an American company. Wonderful job on that one. GOD BLESS AMERICA

P.K.
09-30-2011, 07:31 AM
It is a shame that it is no longer an American company. Wonderful job on that one. GOD BLESS AMERICA

Not entirely, true that InBev of SA bought AB in what, 07? There are many private distributors out there that are and still need the patronage to stay afloat. ;)