PDA

View Full Version : CabineTree lead tester...direct read

Gussy
02-01-2007, 12:28 PM
A fine suggestion from a customer FW from Texas. If you want to read direct BHN or Alloy, put a round label or mark with a wipe off marker directly on the dial your numbers. I am looking for a removeable clear sticker to go over the dial for direct reading.
Gus

drinks
02-01-2007, 03:35 PM
I use a sharpie and write small.

OLPDon
02-01-2007, 03:41 PM
How about the screen protectors used for the hand held PDA? They seem to be somewhat felxible to conform to contour of dial indacator. A sharpie perm marker on the screen protector and after you removed the screen Protector no residue. If you aren't worried about residue then a brother P-Touch Labeler
Hope it at least gives you some ideas.

Don

Gussy
02-02-2007, 01:30 PM
How about the screen protectors used for the hand held PDA? They seem to be somewhat felxible to conform to contour of dial indacator. A sharpie perm marker on the screen protector and after you removed the screen Protector no residue. If you aren't worried about residue then a brother P-Touch Labeler
Hope it at least gives you some ideas.

Don

Yes Don, I've been looking at the screen protector on my digital camera and thinking that would be perfect.
Gus

OLPDon
02-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Gussy:
Never thought about them on those small digital cameras. I always have a clear filter on SLR Len's never crossed on how to keep the small digitals safe, sounds like a great idea. Keep me informed how it works out.
And Thank You for that info.
Don