PDA

View Full Version : henry repeating rifle warranty

badbob454
09-15-2011, 09:29 PM
i just recieved a henery leveraction .22 lr i sent to be repaired they fixed it in @ 2 week turnaround from shipping date they replaced the bolt as it wasnt extracting every 4-5 times i shot one it was 7 years old that a good warranty aces to henry an american made leveraction rifle bob german[smilie=w:

update i have shot a few tubes full of cci shorts no failure to eject ... yippee

JIMinPHX
09-16-2011, 01:52 AM
I had a little e-mail dialog with Anthony (the top guy?) at Henry several years ago. The dialog lasted a few weeks. He was very courteous, very informative & genuinely helpful. At the end of it all, I wished that there was another Henry rifle that I could find an excuse to buy because the customer service was really that good. Unfortunately, I already had all the Henrys that I needed.

Even though they have started putting more plastic parts inside many of their guns, I would still not hesitate to buy one if I had a use for it.

missionary5155
09-16-2011, 04:54 AM
Good morning
+1 on the Henry outfit. Some years ago I contacted Henry as to whether their .44 rifle would cycle 44 Russain cartriges as that is my favorite revolver cowboy cartrige. Mr. Anthony wrote and asked where he could get some cartriges to find out... so he bought some, tried several rifles off the line and wrote back with the affirmative.
Mike in Peru

Four Fingers of Death
09-16-2011, 07:03 AM
It doesn't get any better than that!

John Boy
09-16-2011, 08:56 AM
On the flip side, I sent an email to Henry Rifles inquiring why they don't tap the tang for vernier or peep sights ... never got a reply
Have to admit though, their service is top notch

Punisher422
09-20-2011, 10:58 AM
I bought my H001 .22 early on when the front sight and barrel band were plastic. I called them about replacing them with metal ones and they shipped them to me for free. Everyone I talked to was polite and courteous.

simo99
09-20-2011, 03:28 PM
I have a heavy barrel henry 30-30. Its very accurate with the j things. Has been a bitch every now and then to feed but when you live in Australia you realize that there is no such thing as warranty or send back to the factory. Anyway shooting on the weekend and the extractor failed (broke). E-mailed Henry in optimism and received a very couteous professional reply asking best way to remedy problem. In short I gave them a list of parts I wanted (bolt,carrier,extractor and assorted pins) and they are sending them. Frankly this is Outstanding service especially given I live in such a bbackwater. Roll on the Henry 45-70 because based on this experience I'm in.

Tom-ADC
09-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Love my Henry H001 and I'm thinking of adding another one, great rifles and as noted great service..

badbob454
10-03-2011, 01:18 AM
im going to sell this in the swap and sell section thanks bob

mongo
10-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Henry and Ruger are tops when it comes to warranty.Over the years Ruger had replaced two firearms for with new ones when I had sent them back for repair. Good American companys.