PDA

View Full Version : Very pleased with TOW gunsmith services

ilcop22
09-15-2011, 12:40 PM
Good morning,

I bought a kentucky rifle kit from TOW earlier this year, and had a hell of a time with the breach plug install. Not wanting to screw it up and make a 42" pipe bomb or have an Elmur Fudd type situation, I sent it in to them on 9/6, got it back today. I'm really surprised with the speed and quality of work. Anyone considering them for ML work shouldn't hesitate.

Fly
09-15-2011, 02:28 PM
Man I never had them do work on any of my guns.But there service is the best.I live in
Okla & that a pretty far pease from them.But they get my stuff right out & seem to always
have what I order.

Great folks to deal with! Fly

Newtire
09-15-2011, 08:25 PM
The shipping is real reasonable and their prices are good too. I get all my card style wads from them. An excellent source for spacer wads to go inside of plastic shot cups: as in 32 gauge inside of a 20 gauge cup. You also can get lots of different sizes for M/L shotgun and at their prices, I can't justify making them annymore!

docone31
09-15-2011, 09:00 PM
I have found Track of the Wolf absolutely great!
David knows his stuff, cares about the product, and ships fast.
I send out the funds, get the stuff. Fast.
They are my go to now.

Baron von Trollwhack
09-16-2011, 02:51 AM
Like most places, it ain't all apple pie with TOW parts & service. Don't even listen to the "pick good flints" baloney & the like. Fortunately most of the things from other vendors they sell is good.

BvT

Fly
09-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Like most places, it ain't all apple pie with TOW parts & service. Don't even listen to the "pick good flints" baloney & the like. Fortunately most of the things from other vendors they sell is good.

BvT

May I ask you who is better?

Fly:groner: