PDA

View Full Version : I might need some hard data

barrabruce
09-11-2011, 10:19 PM
:bigsmyl2:
Hmm I might need some hard data about smokeless paperpatch and pressures safety etc etc.
Maybe breach seating them as well.

Yesterday I was yellow dogged cowardly attacked my a committee member who decided that a cunning surprise king hit and flurry or two was the best the way to resolve his issues.
I told him he was a idiot but the blugger he re snuck up on me again for round two while I was checking my gear out.

"**** I shouldda seen it comming" Dohhh

Never mind he will get his one way or another.

I have filed a police report and doctors rerport and are waiting for a reply from the SSAA Gods.
I'll have to write a official complaint.
Hopefully he will have his pistols and guns taken away from him or at least kicked out of any range.

I know he will try and quantify his actions about my ludicrous PPing experiments.

I know I have nothing to fear but "just in case gotta get me facts right".

He will try all sorts of **** no doubt.

cheers
Barra

MBTcustom
09-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Hey Bruce, Your a champ and a real good feller who knows a lot more than me on many different subjects so I mean no disrespect in any way, but sometimes I have a real hard time understanding you. I'm trying to make sense of your post, but after reading it three times I am striking out. Can you explain it again so that I can understand? (I am from Arkansas you know;-))

heathydee
09-11-2011, 11:22 PM
I think he got punched up . A "King Hit" here refers to an unexpected blow with the intent of knocking someone insensible , or at least making him incapable of further resistance . I sent him a pm to try and clarify .
Having met Bruce personally I can attest to the fact he is a guy who would not go looking for trouble.

geargnasher
09-11-2011, 11:44 PM
So someone assaulted you for shooting PP boolits at the range, or at an SSAA event? I don't understand. How does the "safety" of a PP cast boolit load play into this?

Gear

303Guy
09-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Wow! That's the strangest thing. Will have to await clarity from Barra.

geargnasher
09-12-2011, 01:34 AM
....Please keep us up-to-date, Bruce, and here's to hoping you're ok!

Gear

barrabruce
09-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Black eye and a few lumps nothing much.

Ahh he is a provoker big fella dominating aggressive person with an agenda.

I think I was finally tricked into what he wanted.
After a few years of trying!!!!
An altercation.
I called him out and told him I do him right there and then but he walked away.
We had another later one..I told I couldn't give a rats what he said.
I was told to settle down and just shoot which I did.
Had a good day really god some interesting results if I can remember now. :(
Later in the afternoon he must have followed me out and king hit ne when I turned around to get more stuff to pack. No warning the yella low life dog.
Cowardly act...in my terms.
If he lost it when we had words then well it would be different in my veiw.
A pre planned attack is something else.
I want to nail his **** to the wall. Even thou It'll do nought. At least if he tries it again on some soft touch or cripple it'll help it stick!!!

I know my loads are with in safe working levels and I fear not. Only the wives tails of a lot of things people try and debunk but still persist.

I'd take it to the highest gun smith testing laboritory and would be very surprised if they were near anything whatsoever dangerous.
doubt if it'l even come to that.

He thinks I'm looney !!!!!
A drug dealer /low life /blugger/what else arrhh anything .....Stuff the prick

Just a bit p'd off but will wind down. (could take me days ..and I hate it all this pointless dwelling aggression))
I'm letting him win by lowering my self to his level.
Phew!!! that seems much better.

Me I'm only the Vice presedent apparently.

Bruce

barrabruce
09-12-2011, 02:06 AM
Sorry he had words to others etc and sort of harping on a bit about my PPing since I started breach seating and using a an adjustable dripper.
You do know they are good to 1/10 grain or so if you are consistent or about the same as a powder thrower !!!

Oops forgot
Bruce

MBTcustom
09-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Get yourself one of those pocket tazers. that'l take the starch out of his shirt real quick and proper next time.
So this jerk thinks you are endangering folks at the range by shooting PP? What an idiot! It just shows-to-go-you that violence and lack of education always seem to go hand in hand.
Real sorry that happened to you.
I tell you what, I wouldn't think you could get clocked for paper patching.

geargnasher
09-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Actually, PP is VERY dangerous, on the muzzle end! One place I never expect violence is at a gun range, even in the parking lot. I open-carry my pistol even when shooting skeet or sporting clays at my local public range (large, well-monitored and fully staffed facility), as do many other patrons even though we can't open-carry in public in my state. People at the range don't always like each other, but THEY ARE UNIVERSALLY POLITE.

Gear

bcp477
09-12-2011, 12:25 PM
So the bugger PHYSICALLY attacked you......after you and he had words.....regarding his objection to your shooting PP at the range ??? Incredible. That is a new one on me.

A cowardly act on his part, I could not agree more....not to mention absolutely despicable.

At the least, I hope you successfully prosecute him for assault & battery. There is always civil action - a lawsuit - as well. And hopefully, you can have him permanently banned from the range. Of course, I am only speculating on these things.

I do know that such would NOT be tolerated for any reason, where I shoot. Even words between members, if deemed out of line by the RO's, will merit being ordered to leave. Any objections of one member to another's actions is to be handled strictly by complaint to the RO's - nothing else is acceptable (that is in the rules of membership). Anything PHYSICAL is grounds for an instant, permanent ban. Since it is a County facility, the police are usually available on a quick basis for any trouble requiring more action than that. Nothing like that has ever happened there, to my knowledge, anyway.

Gee, I like my local range more and more.....

Best of luck Bruce.....I hope it all works out the best for you.

303Guy
09-12-2011, 04:20 PM
In my parts, that would cost the SOB his firearms license! What a strange individual.:veryconfu :!:

Sorry to hear of your incident, barra.

kmag
09-12-2011, 05:43 PM
In my parts it might cost his estate the cost of a burial. Hard to imagine a shooter that ignorant about shooting and reloading.

barrabruce
09-21-2011, 08:32 PM
After coming "down" from the shock and excitement of being in an assult.
I have had time to think through things a bit with out betting wound up about it.

I don't think it really relates to Paper Patching persay but I have seemed to gather curious onlookers who want to know why they see puffs of paper coming out of my gun and when they see the nice Paper patch bullets they want to know what it is.

He is one of those who wants to be a big man and look at me sort of characters.
Tries to be a big man and stuff like that.
I think he may resent the fact that he doesn't get the attention he seaks.
. Just an obsevation.

Me I'm more happy to just do my own thing , but if some-one wants to know a bit more I'll tell them if they like to listen.

Of course it is mostly stated that it won't /don't work and rediculy stupid. and a watse of time!!!!! :)

So I suppose in a way this Paper patching thing can have some weird and strange side effects!!!!.

I also have a short thin barrelled .22lr that looks quite **** hardly safely shootable which when I tune it up with a good batch of cheap practice target ammo it shoots very very well.
About as good as a proper benchrest rifle with the same sort of stuff.
No it won't out perform them by any means but they don't bag it after I show 'em what it can do.

There is a lot of people that hate "that thing" but "wonder what he done to it"

cheers
fellas and thank-you for the support.
I think I just needed somewhere to "blow off a bit of steam or maybe really needed to know if I had my morals around the right way"

Bruce

goofyoldfart
12-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Bruce: hey old buddy, it's been just about 3 months now since this Bugger "king hit" you. If I may be so "nosy", I sure would like to know what was the end result of this cowardly act. Would you be interested and kind enough to share with the rest of us? Hope everything came out ok. by the way, It tickles me pink the way you talk. Now I know 4 languages : English, a little Spanish, Gendoc Bayou and your funny Australian. [smilie=l::-P God Bless to All and theirs.

Godfrey < AKA goofy, goofyoldfart and grumpyoldBa*tard

pdawg_shooter
12-10-2011, 09:59 AM
Ya know, I dont think I have the balls to try to thump someone I know to be packing!

303Guy
12-10-2011, 03:19 PM
It's something I cannot comprehend!

barrabruce
12-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Well thanks for the interest.

Well....nothing has really happened yet per say.

The indecent has be forwarded down to Brisbane head office to be looked at.

No word yet....
Yep I'm patient ...but ..as far as I can tell he must have some copper mates and they want to squash it.

The Copper (policeman ) has kept pushing for mediation and in house justice.

The secret sect are saying nothing.

Yeah Iv'e had a gut full of it.

Barra

goofyoldfart
12-14-2011, 03:37 AM
Barra, mate:do you realise that you really have won the incident? That damn fool may have some "copper mates" ,but the mere fact that they keep wanting to keep it in house just indicates that he and they are worried that this thing may go to the top and they will catch the heat for shielding and he is probably worried about cost and maybe time. Rest easy , my friend, you got 'em running. Stay cool , speak softly on the subject and your real mates that shoot with you will just gain more respect for you , while the "Punk and Company" will do all the stressing for you. God Bless to you and all yours. :)

Goofy < AKA GOF , goofyoldfart &so on>