PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Camp's Hi Power Disassembly Guide?

Dannix
09-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Stephen A. Camp passed away relatively recently. I had actually just picked up a Hi Power mainly due to his website just before.

Unfortunately I don't know of any other good Hi Power disassembly guide than his guide (http://www.hipowersandhandguns.com/Disassembly%20Guide.htm), and since Stephen is no longer with us there doesn't appear to be a way to purchase it any more.

Does anyone have a copy they would be willing to scan or mail my way so I could scan it to a PDF? Also, if anyone has the mailing address of Stephen's family, please PM it to me as I would like to send $10 their way on the honour system if I am able to get a copy of Stephen's guide.

Thanks

No_1
09-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Have you tried contact through the e-mail address listed on the site? His family might have access and answer any questions. I would give that a shot before you chance crossing the line on any possible copyright laws associated with his document.

R.

Dannix
09-05-2011, 06:40 PM
I did just that. One email address bounced but the other one didn't, and I just got word back from Sandy (Steve's wife).

All of Steve's books and the disassembly guide are still available, so I'll be ordering from her. :mrgreen:

Thanks!