PDA

View Full Version : Gunsmith Job

Scrounger
08-31-2011, 06:00 PM
Any gunsmiths here need a job? Or know of any who do, Armscor (Rock Island Arms) has the warranty station for the US here in downtown Pahrump and they are looking for a gunsmith. Property can be had cheap here and Las Vegas is only 60 miles away. Here is their ad from the local paper if anyone wants to apply:

CHIEF MASTER GUNSMITH. Armscor Precision Int’l in Pahrump, NV. Be responsible for high-end firearm design, manufacturing & production. Associate in Mechanical Eng. or related field plus 5 yrs. of exp. req. or any equiv. combo of exp. & education. Send resume Attn: Lisa Tuason by email, lisatuason@yahoo.com or fax 775-537-1444.

Sanchez
08-31-2011, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=Scrounger;1382286]Any gunsmiths here need a job? Pahrump, NV. QUOTE]

Ahhhh, yes .....
Pahrump - a fun town.

Err,
wuzz
thet a
ranch ......??!!? :holysheep

Scrounger
09-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Just trying to help someone find a job...

Freightman
09-02-2011, 03:14 PM
There is a shortage of GOOD gunsmiths no shortage of those who call them self's gunsmiths, thanks for thinking of someone in this economy and good luck. Never been to NV and I think I would rather live out away form LV hope you find a good smith.

izzyjoe
09-03-2011, 09:54 AM
my nephew is going to a community collage, and he's taking "Gunsmithing". i asked him if they had a lathe, and he said no. there just learnin' minor repair and instaling scopes. i told him i could teach him that, that's grade school stuff! :Fire: