PDA

View Full Version : Source for Swag - O - Matic parts

Bill*B
08-20-2011, 06:19 PM
Picked up a nice old Swag - O - Matic press recently, but several calibers had only a partial die set. I posted an inquiry for the parts I needed on Cast Boolits, and "deltaenterprizes" was nice enough to step right up and offer to make them for me!

I'll have to say, David does nice work! I got a couple of nose punches and an ejector rod from him - the price was right, turnaround fast (you know that CH wants one YEAR or more of lead time to make a die set), and I like the parts better than the original CH items.

I'll be calling on him again when I want to expand the set. You can find him by going to "Members List", dropping down to " Search Members", entering "deltaenterprizes" and then hitting GO.

Just had to share my good luck at finding a talented machine tool man right here on the board.

Regards, Bill.

DukeInFlorida
08-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks. I have a couple of die sets for my Swage-O-Matic press.

Now I know where to go for parts.

ReloaderFred
08-22-2011, 01:31 PM
That is good information, since I've got two of the Swage-O-Matic presses and I'm missing some die parts for one of the calibers.

Thank you for posting.

Fred

Sixgun Symphony
08-28-2011, 07:39 AM
Where to get instructions for the Swag-O-Matic press?

I have the press and some die sets back home, but I don't even know if they're complete or how to use them.

DukeInFlorida
08-28-2011, 10:32 AM
Our own CastPics site has a copy of the instructions:
http://www.castpics.net/subsite/Manuals/Swage-O-Matic.pdf

Enjoy!

Where to get instructions for the Swag-O-Matic press?

I have the press and some die sets back home, but I don't even know if they're complete or how to use them.

Sixgun Symphony
08-29-2011, 08:39 AM
Thank you much!