PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to All who stepped up to Donate!

OBIII
08-16-2011, 09:36 PM
I just want to thank everyone who stepped up to the plate for the Server Fee. I am no one of any importance, but it does my heart good to see that all the good people out there have come through. Kudos to all who cared and donated. May this continue to be a site where anyone can come to learn and/or share.

3006guns
08-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Well said, every word. Thank you for posting.[smilie=w:

colt 357
08-16-2011, 10:01 PM
I just joined after lurking for a while thought a donation was only right after all the help I got on casting and loading my 9mm and 40 s&w. i know their is a ton more to learn here thanks for the help

smoked turkey
08-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Good sites like this one do not happen or remain without lots of work on the part of the owner, moderators, staff, and good decision makers. Thanks to one and all. The expertise here on this site is overwhelming. Thanks to all those who patiently answer the same questions time after time.

dragonrider
08-16-2011, 10:31 PM
A donation says two things about he/she who donates, it says you are committed to our sport of boolit casting and it says that you are committed to this forum and keeping it alive and thereby keeping boolitcasting information moving on to others. Don't seem like a week goes by that someone new comes along asking the same old questions we have all heard over and over and yet without fail we answer them with patience and tact just like it's the first time we heard it. All by itself that speaks volumes about the members here. After a while that newby is then adding to our knowlege base and answering questions himself posed by "new" "newbies" This forum is almost self perpetuating. Knowlege that is not shared is nothing. That is the purpose Cast Boolits that this knowlege does not fade away to obscurity as certain factions in our country would have it do.

357 Voodoo
08-16-2011, 10:49 PM
:goodpost::cast_boolits:

love this place

Charlie Two Tracks
08-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Well said dragonrider. This information is too valuable to be lost. Who knows just how important it will become in the future.

kodiak1
08-17-2011, 08:38 PM
Man, I visit here every night so even at 1/2 hour an evening it is cheap entertainment.

Ken.

45nut
08-17-2011, 08:40 PM
A donation says two things about he/she who donates, it says you are committed to our sport of boolit casting and it says that you are committed to this forum and keeping it alive and thereby keeping boolitcasting information moving on to others. Don't seem like a week goes by that someone new comes along asking the same old questions we have all heard over and over and yet without fail we answer them with patience and tact just like it's the first time we heard it. All by itself that speaks volumes about the members here. After a while that newby is then adding to our knowlege base and answering questions himself posed by "new" "newbies" This forum is almost self perpetuating. Knowlege that is not shared is nothing. That is the purpose Cast Boolits that this knowlege does not fade away to obscurity as certain factions in our country would have it do.

Couldn't have said it any better.
Many thanks everyone.

kodiak1
08-17-2011, 08:44 PM
Hey do I get one of those neat cast boolit banners now?

Ken.

TXGunNut
08-18-2011, 11:18 PM
Awesome place, thought I knew a little something about CB's until I finally joined and started reading. Very valuable resource here. Proud to send in a little bit to help out.

cajun shooter
08-19-2011, 09:25 AM
Txgun nut, I came upon this site back in 2007 and peeked in every so often. The big thing that sold me was the lack of young people calling everyone names and the daily trolling by grouchy old men looking for arguments.
The members were taking time to help the other members and give them new idea's. I had found a perfect place to be and signed on. I start every day with my coffee and this forum. Welcome aboard and if you have not yet had the chance to read the sticky section, you should. The section that contains Glen Fryxell's book is a must read by anyone who likes to play in the alloy game of making bullets. Later David

kodiak1
08-19-2011, 08:13 PM
Wow and Thanks for the banner!!!!!!!!!!!

That has an extreme cool factor as my grandson would say.

Ken.

45nut
08-19-2011, 08:46 PM
:coffee: cool, you like it eh?

badbob454
08-19-2011, 09:02 PM
i had little money but this is an important part of my life i gave what i could (not much but some is better than nothing ) without going without myself kudos to all whom gave easily, or scraping it together, in these hard times .. and i too enjoy at least an hour a day reading on this sight ... thanks to all whom make it so enjoyable

whd45
08-27-2011, 12:05 AM
I agree with OBIII. Thanks

metweezer
08-27-2011, 09:45 AM
:drinks: