PDA

View Full Version : Anyone purchased an RCBS .30 collet puller recently?

Luke42_02
08-12-2011, 01:58 AM
I recently made an order of $50 from RCBS so that I could get the $10 rebate. Unfortunately, I lost the bag that the .30 collet insert for the Bullet puller came in. I'm short one UPC. If anybody bought one recently, I'd pay you a couple bucks for the little plastic bag it came in.

Kevin Rohrer
08-13-2011, 11:54 AM
Let me look. I bought several a few months ago and the bags are probably still in the waste basket.

noylj
08-14-2011, 12:37 AM
I hate rebates.
They are more trouble than they are worth and maybe, a year later, I get the rebate check.
I actually one time stood at the counter and filled out the rebate form and had the manager review it and counter sign just so they knew what a PITA it was. Still got a letter from manufacturer stating that I had left something out. I called and told them to talk to the named manager at the store where I bought the product and filled out the form, as noted by his signature attached to the rebate form.
I have told several salesmen that they could stuff the rebate. If they wanted the sale, it would be an instant, on-site rebate or I would walk. I walked.