PDA

View Full Version : In Line ML

joeb33050
01-19-2007, 06:46 AM
We're getting close to finishing the (damn) book, just a few articles needed. One is an intro to In Line ML, just a page or so, the what and how of the guns. I know nothing.
Or, since these I've seen shoot jacketed bullets in sabots, maybe nobody shopots cast bullets in these and the intro isn't needed? Is that true?
Anyone volunteer?
Thanks;
joe brennan

skullmount
01-19-2007, 09:32 AM
Joeb,

IMHO, :roll: like its means anything.......

Their are still guys out there who cast for "in-line" ML

I hang out at http://dwbs.proboards28.com/index.cgi? which is a site pretty much dedicated to "White" ML's I think you have to regester to poke around.....Bullshop stops in on a regular basis too, and lots of guys use his cast bullets.

Here is another good link, http://www.whitemuzzleloading.com/ poke around a bit...this is Doc Whites site, he introduce the White ML's lots of good info for the bullet junkie too.

Hope this helps

BTW,

I have a pile of bullets cast/sized from a Lyman 457121 waiting to be sent downrange from my White.....

RugerFan
01-19-2007, 01:59 PM
I use sabots, but shoot nothing but cast out of my inline (.50 cal CVA Optima Pro). Took a nice 8 pt buck with a 429244 out of it in 2005. A few hogs as well. Currently using RCBS 429-240-SIL. If you still need help with the inline intro, I'll try to help.

joeb33050
01-20-2007, 09:18 AM
I use sabots, but shoot nothing but cast out of my inline (.50 cal CVA Optima Pro). Took a nice 8 pt buck with a 429244 out of it in 2005. A few hogs as well. Currently using RCBS 429-240-SIL. If you still need help with the inline intro, I'll try to help.

We have a volunteer to write the Intro, but need still more. Please write about what and how, with particular reference to cast bullets, and also need the hunting info. We're short of info on hunting with cast bullets. So please, write it down and send it to me. I'm joeb33050@yahoo.com.
Thanks;
joe brennan