PDA

View Full Version : Utah Shootout

DeanoBeanCounter
08-09-2011, 11:40 PM
www.utahshootouts.com

Utah Shootouts

North Springs Shooting Range, Price, Ut

Next Match is August 13, 2011

Practical Precision in the morning, Carbine and Pistol in the afternoon.

Details are on our website, Utah Shootouts.com click on monthly events.

Utah State Sniper Shoot Sept. 10 & 11, 2011 Update

If you have a question if you are on the list or not, OR if you need to cancel out, please email me and let me know.

We have 8 SO teams (one head SO and one asst SO for each team) to run 8 squads through 8 venues (4 per day for each squad).

We can use some more spotters and score keepers (shooting or not) and could use a back up SO.

If you have contacted me about helping out and I have not communicated with you in the last month, please contact me, we can still use the help. I have about 300 emails plus a lot of phone calls related to the Sept shoot and probably over looked something or someone somewhere.

Utah Shootouts August 13, 2011

8:30 am – Sign in starts

9:00 am to 1:00 pm - Practical Precision out to 1000 yards. Plan on the Over The Edge range too.

1:00 pm to 3:00 pm – Carbine or any semi auto.

3:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Pistol on the Wack-A-Mole range and in the shoot house.

Utah State Sniper Shoot September 10 & 11, 2011

We had a lot of shooters cancel or just not send in the registration and check.

So registration is now open again. We will have hats and shirts for up to 80 shooters.

We need more shooters to fill the slots to be able to use all our Range Safety Officers that have volunteered.

Please send a notice if you want to be on the list, whether you were on the list before or not. I will email you back and tell you to send in the registration and check. Until we have 80 shooters again.

Thanks,

Clint

More info at www.utahshootouts.com
email me. desertratdad@yahoo.com

JTknives
08-11-2011, 02:29 AM
what if some one shows up with a .700 cal rifle. will he be allowed to shoot ;)